0
Broadband

CDC to fund Altitude's RIP projects via new holding company

Wednesday 29 March 2017 | 09:17 CET | News
Altitude Infrastructure has restructured its interests in seven public-initiative fibre networks, known as RIP ('Reseaux d'Initiative Publique'), by forming a new holding company in partnership with French bank CDC (Caisse des Depots). Altitude will be the majority shareholder with a 67 percent stake and CDC will hold the remaining 33 percent. The move provides access to financing worth EUR 110 million to fund the seven RIP projects, which combined will bring fibre connectivity to 600,000 premises by 2030. The funds include a sixteen-year loan obtained by Societe Generale Corporate &

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Altitude / Altitude Infrastructure
Countries: France
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

Fibre


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Altitude's Alto unit integrates 2 more fibre network projects, raises EUR 42.5 mln in financing

Published 20 Feb 2020 14:26 CET | France
Alto's minority shareholder, French bank CDC (Caisse des Depots), has agreed to support the operation via its Banque des ...

Altitude, NGE win RIP fibre contract in Grand Est region

Published 14 Jul 2017 14:13 CET | France
Altitude Infrastructure and French civil engineering company NGE announced to have secured a contract to deploy a ...

Altitude appoints Tony Cavelier to head Operations division

Published 23 May 2017 11:21 CET | France
Altitude Infrastructure has announced that Tony Cavelier will run its Operations division, following the recent reorganisation of ...

Altitude moves to commercialisation phase in Manche network

Published 27 Apr 2017 16:31 CET | France
Altitude Infrastructure announced the launch of the first commercial offers in the Manche Fibre public-initiative network, ...

RIP networks run by Altitude see arrival of Bouygues Telecom

Published 28 Mar 2017 10:16 CET | France
Bouygues Telecom will soon commercialise its fibre broadband offers on the public-initiative networks, known as RIP ('Reseaux ...

Altitude to roll out fixed LTE network in Haute-Garonne

Published 14 Feb 2017 12:04 CET | France
Altitude Infrastructure has been chosen to upgrade the fixed wireless network in several municipalities of Southern France, as ...

Altitude Infrastructure wins Alpes Maritimes fibre contract

Published 26 Jan 2016 13:42 CET | France
Altitude Infrastructure has won a contract to deploy a local authority-owned FttH network in the department of Alpes Maritimes, ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

27 Jan AT&T Q4 2020
27 Jan Corning Q4 2020
27 Jan Calix Q4 2020
27 Jan Facebook Q4 2020
27 Jan KPN Q4 2020
27 Jan Extreme Networks fiscal Q2
27 Jan MediaTek Q4 2020
27 Jan Apple fiscal Q1
27 Jan Uptime
28 Jan Crown Castle Q4 2020
28 Jan Skyworks fiscal Q1
28 Jan 8x8 fiscal Q3
28 Jan Samsung Electronics Q4 2020
28 Jan Rogers Communications Q4 2020
28 Jan Juniper Networks Q4 2020
28 Jan Comcast Q4 2020
29 Jan Charter Communications Q4 2020
29 Jan Ericsson Q4 2020
29 Jan NEC fiscal Q3
29 Jan Airtel Africa Q4 2020
29 Jan Telia Q4 2020
01 Feb NXP Semiconductors Q4 2020
01 Feb Harmonic Q4 2020
01 Feb On Semiconductor Q4
01 Feb Cirrus Logic Q3
02 Feb Viavi fiscal Q2
02 Feb FireEye Q4 2020
02 Feb Telenor Q4 2020
02 Feb Tele2 Q4 2020
02 Feb Alphabet Q4 2020
::: More Calendar Items