0
Broadband

Cellcom, IIF agree to buy 70% of IBC for ILS 103.5 mln, to invest up to ILS 200 mln more over 3 years

Wednesday 13 March 2019 | 11:29 CET | News
Cellcom Israel said it has signed an agreement with Israel Infrastructure Fund (IIF) to purchase 70 percent of Israel Broadband Company (IBC) through equal co-investment of ILS 103.5 million. The owner of the other 30 percent is Israeli Electric Company (IEC). The consideration will be used to settle IBC's debts, other than a certain amount to IEC.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Cellcom Israel / IEC
Countries: Israel
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

IBC


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Cellcom completes investment in IBC

Published 31 Jul 2019 14:49 CET | Israel
Israeli operator Cellcom said it has completed its investment in Israel Broadband Corporation (IBC) and the sale of its ...

Cellcom Israel receives approval for indirect investment in IBC

Published 10 Jul 2019 16:03 CET | Israel
Cellcom Israel said it has received all the required regulatory approval from the Israeli authorities for its indirect ...

Cellcom starts selling services on IBC fibre infrastructure

Published 17 Jun 2019 14:54 CET | Israel
Israeli operator Cellcom has begun selling internet and TV packages on the infrastructure of Israel Broadband Corporation (IBC) ...

Cellcom Israel FY revenue falls 4.7% to ILS 3.69 bln

Published 18 Mar 2019 11:23 CET | Israel
Cellcom Israel said full-year revenue decreased 4.7 percent to ILS 3.69 billion from ILS 3.87 billion in 2017. Service revenues ...

Israeli broadband firm Unlimited applies for new licence

Published 22 Jan 2019 13:54 CET | Israel
Israel Broadband Company (IBC), the wholesale infrastructure services provider joint venture trading as Unlimited, has applied to ...

Cellcom increases debt offering to ILS 400 mln

Published 07 Dec 2018 10:25 CET | Israel
Cellcom Israel announced that it has decided to increase a potential offering of debt from the company's existing series K and/or ...

Cellcom Israel partners new investors for Israel Broadband Company

Published 22 Nov 2018 14:09 CET | Israel
Cellcom Israel says it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Israel Infrastructure Fund (IIF), The deal ...

Cellcom and Partner Communications hold talks on using IBC infrastructure

Published 03 Sep 2018 11:29 CET | Israel
Partner Communications and Cellcom Israel are negotiating the common use of the Israel Broadband Company (IBC) fibre optics ...

Cellcom inks MOU for investment in IBC

Published 08 Aug 2018 11:57 CET | Israel | Update: 09 Aug 2018 10:47 CET
Israeli operator Cellcom has entered into an agreement for investment in Israel Broadband Company (IBC), an operator rolling out ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

07 Aug Starhub Q2 2020
07 Aug O2 Czech Republic Q2 2020
07 Aug TDS, US Cellular Q2 2020
07 Aug Dish Network Q2 2020
10 Aug Gogo Q2 2020
10 Aug Ceva Q2
10 Aug Sohu Q2 2020
10 Aug Avaya fiscal Q3
10 Aug Synchronoss Q2
10 Aug ON Semiconductor Q2 2020
10 Aug Pixelworks Q2 2020
11 Aug Radcom Q2 2020
11 Aug Rakuten Group Q2
11 Aug Lumentum fiscal Q4
11 Aug Viavi fiscal Q4
11 Aug NTT fiscal Q1
11 Aug Zoom Telephonics Q2 2020
12 Aug China Unicom Q2 2020
12 Aug Freenet Q2 2020
12 Aug Tencent Q2 2020
12 Aug Cisco fiscal Q4
12 Aug Tecnotree H1 2020
13 Aug Singtel fiscal Q1
13 Aug Deutsche Telekom Q2 2020
13 Aug Swisscom Q2 2020
13 Aug Telstra FY results
13 Aug RTL Group Q2 2020
13 Aug Teleste Q2 2020
13 Aug United Internet H1 2020
13 Aug China Mobile H1 2020
::: More Calendar Items