0
Broadband

De-Cix passes 1,000 networks connected for peering in Frankfurt

Thursday 27 August 2020 | 15:09 CET | News
German internet exchange operator De-Cix said that in August it passed 1,000 networks connected to peer at De-Cix in Frankfurt. The exchange continues to expand, with 63 percent of existing capacity used, while the remaining 37 percent is reserved for redundancy and future traffic growth. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Fixed / Internet
Companies: De-Cix
Countries: Germany
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

Coronavirus


Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

De-Cix adds Brazil's Upix Networks as reseller partner

Published 26 Mar 2021 15:54 CET | World
De-Cix said that Upix Networks, a neutral network carrier and global connectivity services provider based in Brazil, is now a ...

Global Internet Exchanges update application-programming interface

Published 06 Oct 2020 14:54 CET | World
Global Internet Exchange (IX) operators LINX (London), DE-CIX (Frankfurt) and AMS-IX (Amsterdam) have released the next phase of ...

Seaborn, De-Cix partner to offer access to more internet exchanges

Published 09 Sep 2020 15:35 CET | World
De-Cix and Seaborn started offering access and interconnection services to De-Cix IXs in Marseille, Madrid and Dallas, as well as ...

Datacenter One starts to operate new data centre near Duesseldorf

Published 01 Jun 2020 17:04 CET | Germany
German group Datacenter One said it has started to operate a new data centre near Duesseldorf, in the western part of Germany, ...

De-Cix in Frankfurt reaches record speed of more than 8.1 Tbps

Published 13 Dec 2019 11:06 CET | Germany
Germany-based internet exchange operator De-Cix has announced that data transmission at Frankfurt Internet Exchange has reached a ...

German intelligence agencies entitled to access telecoms data from De-CIX - court ruling

Published 01 Jun 2018 09:04 CET | Germany
Germany's Federal Administrative Court has ruled that the country's foreign intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst ...

DE-CIX's DirectCloud adds four new cloud service partners

Published 29 Mar 2018 15:50 CET | Germany
DE-CIX's DirectCloud service has added four new partners to its roster of cloud service providers, bringing the total number of ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

25 Oct Facebook Q3
25 Oct Dtac Q3 2021
25 Oct Calix Q3 2021
26 Oct F5 Networks fiscal Q4
26 Oct Twitter Q3 2021
26 Oct MediaTek Q3
26 Oct Microsoft fiscal Q1
26 Oct SK hynix Q3
26 Oct Orange group Q3 2021
26 Oct Siminn Q3 2021
26 Oct KPN Q3 2021
26 Oct NENT Q3 2021
26 Oct Juniper Networks Q3 2021
26 Oct Corning Q3
26 Oct TIM Brasil Q3 2021
26 Oct Alphabet Q3 2021
26 Oct Digital Realty Q3
26 Oct MWC Los Angeles
26 Oct Samsung Developer Conference
26 Oct Cabsat
26 Oct FCC meeting
27 Oct Vertiv Q3
27 Oct Netgear Q3
27 Oct Megacable Q3
27 Oct Twilio Q3
27 Oct Telefonica Deutschland Q3 2021
27 Oct TIM Q3 2021
27 Oct Spotify Q3 2021
27 Oct Android Dev Summit
27 Oct Digital Utilities Europe 2021
::: More Calendar Items