0
General

Gamma boosts cloud telephony business with acquisition of Germany's HFO

Friday 3 July 2020 | 13:51 CET | News
UK-based Gamma Communications, technology-based provider of communications services, has acquired an 80 percent stake in German company HFO Holding, with an option to acquire the remaining 20 percent over the next three years.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: General
Companies: Gamma Communications / HFO Telecom
Countries: Germany
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Gamma to deliver voice services to Persimmon homes through FibreNest

Published 15 Oct 2020 15:26 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, unified communications provider, has signed a contract with UK housebuilder Persimmon to provide voice ...

Gamma reports strong performance for H1, group revenue up 12%

Published 11 Sep 2020 12:29 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, provider of communications services to business customers in the UK and Western Europe, has reported ...

Gamma expects FY EBITDA, EPS ahead of expectations

Published 20 Jul 2020 16:48 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, provider of communications services to business customers in the UK, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands, ...

Gamma expands in Netherlands with takeover of gnTel

Published 20 Jul 2020 10:09 CET | Netherlands
Gamma Communications is continuing its expansion in the Netherlands with the takeover of cloud PBX provider gnTel by its local ...

Gamma sees strong growth in Q1, remains positive about full-year prospects

Published 05 Jun 2020 16:03 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, provider of unified communications (UC) services to businesses in the UK and the Netherlands, has issued a ...

Gamma hires Lebara Germany CEO to lead Dutch activities

Published 19 May 2020 11:53 CET | Netherlands
Gamma Communications announced the appointment of new management at DX Groep, its Dutch subsidiary working under the names Dean ...

Gamma launches Microsoft Teams Direct Routing proposition

Published 06 May 2020 22:11 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma, provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) to UK and Dutch businesses, is launching a Microsoft Teams Direct ...

Gamma acquires Spanish cloud PBX provider VozTelecom

Published 06 Apr 2020 09:32 CET | Spain
Gamma Communications, a technology-based provider of communications services to the UK and Dutch business markets, has completed ...

Gamma Communications revenue up 15%, adjusted EBITDA up 31% in 2019

Published 17 Mar 2020 14:21 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, provider of communications services to businesses in the UK and the Netherlands, has reported revenue up 15 ...

Gamma acquires unified communications company Exactive

Published 02 Mar 2020 10:51 CET | United Kingdom
Gamma Communications, provider of technology-based communications services to businesses in the UK and the Netherlands, has ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

17 May RSA Conference
18 May Google I/O
19 May Analog Devices Q2
19 May TIM Q1 2021
19 May Cisco fiscal Q3
19 May Qualcomm 5G Summit
20 May Nkom 2020 telecoms statistics
20 May Altice France Q1 2021
20 May Palo Alto Networks fiscal Q3
20 May Bouygues Telecom Q1 2021
20 May Poly investors day
20 May Deutsche Telekom Capital Markets day
20 May Shaw EGM on Rogers merger
20 May Telefonica Deutschland AGM
24 May Telkom FY results
25 May Axiata Q1 2021
25 May Tele2 capital markets day
25 May Asia-Pacific Spectrum Management Conference
26 May Ooma Q1
26 May Xiaomi Q1 2021
26 May Nvidia fiscal Q1
26 May Iridium investors day
26 May Sase 2021 conference
::: More Calendar Items