0
Broadband

Global PBX revenues decline 6% in Q2

Friday 22 August 2014 | 20:38 CET | News
Global, PBX revenues (TDM, hybrid, pure IP) sank 6 percent year-over-year in the second quarter and is nearly flat (-1%) sequentially, according to a new report form Infonetics. Enterprise spending remains conservative overall, with low priority being given to telephony upgrades and expansion on the premises side. Second quarter PBX line shipments are down 3 percent from the year-ago quarter and unit shipments of IP deskphones grew 4 percent sequentially. Asia Pacific posted solid year-over-year PBX revenue growth in the quarter, while North America had the toughest quarter of any region. The

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Microsoft / TDM
Countries: World
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

German H1 ICT exports up 0.4%, imports up 1.6%

Published 09 Sep 2014 10:34 CET | Germany
Exports of German communications equipment such as network technology or telephone exchange hardware rose by 5.1 percent in the ...

Broadband equipment revenue reaches USD 2.1 bln in Q2

Published 20 Aug 2014 22:54 CET | World
Worldwide broadband aggregation equipment revenue (DSL, PON and Ethernet FTTH) reached USD 2.1 billion in the second quarter, ...

Global optical hardware revenue reaches USD 3.3 bln in Q2

Published 18 Aug 2014 20:43 CET | World
Worldwide optical hardware revenue, including SONET/DSH and WDM, totalled USD 3.3 billion in the second quarter, a sequential ...