0
IT

Infosys, Temasek launch joint venture in Singapore

Friday 7 September 2018 | 09:18 CET | News
Infosys, a leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, has announced the formation of a joint venture with Temasek, the global investment company headquartered in Singapore. The joint venture will integrate teams from Infosys and the operations of Temasek's subsidiary in Singapore, Trusted Source, which currently delivers IT services to Temasek and a number of other clients. As part of the transaction, Infosys will acquire a 60 percent stake in the joint venture and Temasek will hold the remaining 40 percent. The agreement is effective immediately.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: IT
Companies: Infosys
Countries: Singapore
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Singapore's Temasek to sell Intouch stake for nearly THB 16 bln – report

Published 16 Aug 2019 08:54 CET | Thailand
Aspen Holdings and Anderton Investments, two units of Singapore-headquartered investment company Temasek, have launched an ...

Japan's Temasek to acquire cybersecurity startup Sygnia

Published 16 Oct 2018 14:52 CET | World
Tel Aviv-based cyber technology and services startup Sygnia announced that it's being acquired by Singapore investment company ...

Infosys to create cloud transformation, migration services with Google Cloud

Published 24 Sep 2018 14:06 CET | World
Infosys launched a new partnership with Google Cloud to create cloud transformation and migration services. Through this ...

Infosys agrees to buy Finnish Salesforce advisor Fluido

Published 17 Sep 2018 09:15 CET | Finland
Indian consultancy and services company Infosys said it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Fluido, a Finnish Salesforce ...

Australian Open, Infosys enter strategic technology partnership

Published 10 Sep 2018 09:44 CET | Australia
Infosys entered into a strategic three-year partnership with the Australian Open under which it will act as the tennis ...