0
Wireless

Loxley to form MVNO with Tune Talk

Thursday 19 July 2012 | 13:55 CET | News
Thai conglomerate Loxley is forming an alliance with Malaysian MVNO Tune Talk to offer services over TOT's 3G network, reports The Bangkok Post. Loxley senior executive vice-president Vasant Chatikavanij said a joint-venture agreement with Tune Talk will be inked once TOT awards it a contract with exclusive rights to 20 percent of the 3G network capacity. Loxley will hold a 51 percent stake in the new venture firm, with Tune Talk holding the remaining 49 percent. The company will use the Tune Talk brand for its 3G service. Loxley plans to promote its MVNO among AirAsia flyers. Every top-up of

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Loxley / Tune Talk
Countries: Thailand
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

CAT Telecom, Tesco to launch MVNO joint venture

Published 09 Sep 2015 09:00 CET | Thailand
Thai state-owned operator CAT Telecom's plans to set up a 50:50 joint venture with hypermarket-chain operator Tesco Lotus. The ...

Loxley eyes TOT's 3G network expansion project

Published 06 Jun 2012 04:07 CET | Thailand
Thai conglomerate Loxley is interested in bidding for TOT's planned 3G expansion. The state-owned telecommunications operator TOT ...

TOT board approves 3G contract with Samart-Loxley

Published 02 May 2011 02:51 CET | Thailand
The board of Thai state-owned telecommunications firm TOT has approved the awarding of a THB 15.99 billion contract to SL ...