0
IT

M1 to acquire 70% stake in Malaysia's Glocomp Systems

Wednesday 1 December 2021 | 12:39 CET | News
Singapore operator M1 has agreed to acquire a stake of up to 70 percent in Glocomp Systems, as well as its affiliated companies Global Computing Solutions (GCS) and GCIS. All three companies are Malaysia-based digital services providers. The remaining 30 percent stake will continue to be held by its founders.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: IT
Companies: M1
Countries: Singapore
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.