0
Wireless

Moldova's mobile telephony sales up 0.7% in Q1 to MDL 746 mln

Friday 12 June 2020 | 17:37 CET | News
Moldova's total mobile telephony sales increased by 0.7 percent in Q1 to MDL 746.4 million, according to data from telecom authority Anrceti. The total number of users of these services decreased, compared to the end of 2019, by 1.7 percent and totaled about 4.4 million. The volume of voice traffic in mobile networks increased in Q1 year-on-year by 2.4 percent to over 1.5 billion minutes.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Anrceti / Moldcell / Moldtelecom / Orange Moldova
Countries: Moldova, Republic of
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Moldova mobile revenues down 7% to MDL 693 bln in Q1

Published 11 Jun 2021 12:09 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's mobile telephony revenues decreased by 7 percent to MDL 693.3 billion in the first quarter, according to data from ...

Moldova's mobile market down 10% to MDL 707 mln in Q2

Published 04 Sep 2020 14:25 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Revenues from mobile telephony services in Moldova decreased by 9.9 percent year-on-year to MDL 707.1 million in the second ...

Moldova telecom authority launches mobile coverage e-map

Published 18 Jun 2020 10:51 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's telecom authority Anrceti announced the launch of the web map application "Coverage map with mobile services_road ...

Moldova consults on access to fixed networks market

Published 21 May 2020 09:23 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's telecom authority Anrceti opened a public consultation concerning the project of market analysis of access of end ...

Moldova telecom market falls 4% in 2019 to MDL 6.2 bln

Published 28 Apr 2020 09:54 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's telecom services market decreased by 4.1 percent in 2019 to MDL 6.173 billion, according to data from local telecom ...

Moldova's telecom authority issues obligations during emergency period

Published 10 Apr 2020 10:07 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's telecom authority Anrceti approved the decision no. 9 of 9 April regarding the provision of electronic communications ...

Moldova's mobile internet sales up 12% in 2019

Published 07 Apr 2020 12:59 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's total volume of sales of mobile internet access services increased by 12.1 percent year-on-year in 2019 to over MDL ...

Moldova mobile data traffic up 29% year-on-year in 2 weeks to 23 March

Published 30 Mar 2020 08:56 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's telecom traffic increased significantly between 09 and 23 March compared to the same period of 2019, according to data ...

Moldova's mobile telephony revenues down 2% to MDL 3.1 bln in 2019

Published 27 Mar 2020 17:27 CET | Moldova, Republic of
Moldova's mobile telephony revenues decreased by 2 percent to MDL 3.143 billion in 2019, according to data from telecom authority ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

26 Oct Siminn Q3 2021
26 Oct KPN Q3 2021
26 Oct NENT Q3 2021
26 Oct Juniper Networks Q3 2021
26 Oct Corning Q3
26 Oct TIM Brasil Q3 2021
26 Oct Alphabet Q3 2021
26 Oct Digital Realty Q3
26 Oct Twitter Q3 2021
26 Oct MediaTek Q3
26 Oct Microsoft fiscal Q1
26 Oct SK hynix Q3
26 Oct Orange group Q3 2021
26 Oct F5 Networks fiscal Q4
26 Oct FCC meeting
26 Oct MWC Los Angeles
26 Oct Samsung Developer Conference
26 Oct Cabsat
27 Oct Telefonica Deutschland Q3 2021
27 Oct TIM Q3 2021
27 Oct Twilio Q3
27 Oct Spotify Q3 2021
27 Oct Hrvatski Telekom Q3 2021
27 Oct Ooredoo Q3 2021
27 Oct Vertiv Q3
27 Oct Netgear Q3
27 Oct Megacable Q3
27 Oct Android Dev Summit
27 Oct Digital Utilities Europe 2021
28 Oct Apple fiscal Q3
::: More Calendar Items