0
Video

Montenegro TV connections drop 0.8% in Q4

Tuesday 20 January 2015 | 11:26 CET | News
The number of TV connections in Montenegro fell by 0.8 percent in the fourth quarter of 2014 to 154,390, according to Montenegro's Agency for Electronic Media (AEM), reports CdM. Compared to September, the number of connections was down by 1,240. At the end of 2014, 20.74 percent of households in Montenegro used only free-to-air analogue TV reception, while the remaining 79.26 percent of households opted for an alternative distribution platform. In the quarter, the number of users of the cable TV platform fell by 11.2 percent, while users of the mobile platform dropped 70.94 percent. The

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Broadcast & Satellite
Countries: Montenegro
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.