0
Broadband

MTG buys rest of Zoomin.TV from Adversa

Wednesday 23 May 2018 | 12:13 CET | News
MTG has increased its ownership of Zoom.in Group from 51 percent to 100 percent by acquiring the remaining 49 percent from Adversa Media Groep, controlled by the current CEO and CFO of Zoomin.TV, who founded it. MTG is paying EUR 6.2 million in cash for the shares and is also settling Adversa's EUR 11.3 million of shareholder loans to Zoomin.TV.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: Tencent / Zoom.in
Countries: Netherlands / Sweden
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

MTG sells loss-making Zoomin to Azerion

Published 28 Oct 2019 11:44 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) has announced the sale of 100 percent of its ownership of portfolio company Zoomin to Azerion, a ...

MTG names Norrelund as head of Dreamhack and MTG co-CEO, appoints general counsel

Published 16 May 2018 12:59 CET | Sweden
Following Modern Times Group's announcements that it will split into two companies, MTG and Nordic Entertainment Group, it has ...

MTG Q1 posts 9% organic rise in net sales, profit up 73% ahead of split

Published 23 Apr 2018 12:26 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) said its 9 percent organic growth in net sales in the first quarter and a 73 percent rise in profit ...

MTG spin-off Nordic Entertainment announces management, still seeks CFO

Published 19 Apr 2018 12:45 CET | Scandinavia
Following the announcement that Modern Times Group is spinning off Nordic Entertainment Group as a separate business, the Nordic ...

MTG names Wallestam CEO of MTG Sweden from 01 April

Published 27 Mar 2018 13:23 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) has announced the appointment of Filippa Wallestam as the new CEO of MTG Sweden from 01 April. She has ...

Modern Times Group spins off Nordic Entertainment as listed company

Published 23 Mar 2018 12:26 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) has decided to split into two companies, one for e-sports, gaming and digital entertainment, and the ...

Telia, MTG, Discovery and Bonnier's TV4 devise tailored advertising

Published 15 Mar 2018 09:21 CET | Sweden
Telia Sweden said it has got together with Modern Times Group (MTG), Discovery and Bonnier's TV4 group and developed a dynamic, ...

TDC formally confirms recommendation of Macquarie deal and withdraws support for MTG merger

Published 02 Mar 2018 12:05 CET | Denmark
Modern Times Group (MTG) said it has taken note of TDC's announcement that its board of directors has withdrawn, as it said it ...

Modern Times Group sells 95% stake in Nova Broadcasting to PPF Group

Published 19 Feb 2018 12:17 CET | Bulgaria
Modern Times Group (MTG) said it is selling its 95 percent shareholding in Nova Broadcasting Group in Bulgaria to PPF Group, the ...

MTG says Q4 profits steady at Nordic Entertainment and Studios, MTGx has first quarterly profit

Published 01 Feb 2018 12:23 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) has announced stable fourth-quarter operating profit at Nordic Entertainment and MTG studios, which it ...

MTG invests in Europe's Zoomin.TV

Published 20 Jul 2015 08:56 CET | Europe
MTG acquired 51 percent of Zoomin.TV, an online video entertainment network, content production and advertising sales house. This ...