0
Broadband

MTG invests in Europe's Zoomin.TV

Monday 20 July 2015 | 08:56 CET | News
MTG acquired 51 percent of Zoomin.TV, an online video entertainment network, content production and advertising sales house. This follows MTG's announced investments in ESL and Splay in the last few weeks, and reflects MTG's strategy to invest in relevant, complementary and scalable digital brands, content and communities. MTG's fast growing digital portfolio also includes the Viaplay Nordic subscription video on demand service, esports platform Viagame, and advertising video on demand TV sites in 8 European countries. MTG is acquiring the shares based on an enterprise value of EUR 88

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Countries: Europe
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

MTG sells loss-making Zoomin to Azerion

Published 28 Oct 2019 11:44 CET | Sweden
Modern Times Group (MTG) has announced the sale of 100 percent of its ownership of portfolio company Zoomin to Azerion, a ...

MTG buys rest of Zoomin.TV from Adversa

Published 23 May 2018 12:13 CET | Netherlands
MTG has increased its ownership of Zoom.in Group from 51 percent to 100 percent by acquiring the remaining 49 percent from ...

MTG wins rights to Spanish, Italian, French football

Published 13 Oct 2015 10:28 CET | Scandinavia
MTG acquired the exclusive broadcast and online rights across the Nordic region, including Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, ...

MTG wins Swedish, Danish, Finnish Premier League rights

Published 04 Oct 2015 09:22 CET | Denmark
Modern Times Group (MTG) said it has won the exclusive rights to show live coverage of English Premier League men's football ...

MTG renews Nordic deal with Canadian ice hockey league

Published 20 Jul 2015 11:57 CET | Denmark
Modern Times Group (MTG) and the Canadian National Hockey League (NHL) have announced a five-year partnership renewal that ...

MTG invests in Splay to accelerate expansion

Published 10 Jul 2015 08:55 CET | Scandinavia
MTG increased its shareholding in Splay, a multi-channel network in Scandinavia, to 81 percent from 49 percent by buying more ...

3 Sweden offers 2 months' free access to MTG's Viaplay

Published 02 Jul 2015 12:19 CET | Sweden
Hutchison Whampoa unit 3 Sweden said it is offering two months' free access to Viaplay, the streaming service from Modern Times ...

NextGenTel offers 2 months' free access to MTG's Viaplay

Published 24 Jun 2015 12:09 CET | Norway
NextGenTel said it is offering access to the Modern Times Group (MTG) mobile television service Viaplay for two months, free of ...

MTG appoints new management team members

Published 20 May 2015 12:23 CET | Eastern Europe
Modern Times Group (MTG) has made changes to its management structure, in order to further integrate the group's activities. ...

MTG launches VideoRange advertising VoD sales service

Published 28 Apr 2015 12:47 CET | Europe
Modern Times Group (MTG) said it has launched VideoRange, which provides automated advertisement video on demand (AVOD) inventory ...