0
IT

PGZ and Exatel establish cyber-security joint venture Qbitt

Thursday 7 September 2017 | 11:13 CET | News
Two Polish state-owned companies, namely Polish Armament Group (PGZ) and Exatel, have established a joint venture called Qbitt to supply of cyber-security services for the army, reported Telko.in. PGZ has a 60 percent stake in the venture and Exatel the other 40 percent.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: IT
Companies: Exatel
Countries: Poland
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Poland is 6th most vulnerable European land to cyberattacks

Published 28 Jun 2017 10:25 CET | Poland
According to the latest monthly cybersecurity report by Check Point Software Technologies, Poland ranked the sixth in Europe when ...

IBM Security opens X-Force command centre in Poland

Published 20 Jun 2017 10:42 CET | Poland
IBM Security has announced the official opening of its modernised European IBM X-Force Command Centre based in Poland. The centre ...

Four companies to provide satellite services to Polish Army

Published 09 May 2017 14:24 CET | Poland
The Polish Ministry of Defence's Centre for Network Management and IT Services has announced framework agreements with four ...

NASK's expert supports ENISA agency

Published 22 Feb 2017 12:59 CET | Poland
Magdalena Wrzosek of the Polish National Centre for Cyber-Security, at the research agency NASK, has become an external expert at ...

Poland prepares transposition of the EU's NIS directive

Published 09 Dec 2016 11:22 CET | Poland
Poland is preparing a draft act on a national system for cyber security, also implementing the European directive on security of ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

29 Jul Telenet Q2 2021
29 Jul Liberty Global Q2 2021
29 Jul Consolidated Communications Q2
29 Jul Telefonica Q2 2021
29 Jul Orange Q2 2021
29 Jul Digital Realty Q2 2021
29 Jul Limelight Networks Q2 2021
29 Jul CyrusOne Q2 2021
29 Jul CoreSite Q2 2021
29 Jul STMicroelectronics Q2 2021
29 Jul Millicom Q2 2021
29 Jul Samsung Electronics Q2 2021
29 Jul Poly fiscal Q1
29 Jul Skyworks fiscal Q3
29 Jul Casa Systems Q2
29 Jul Citrix Systems Q2
29 Jul Amazon Q2
29 Jul Airtel Africa Q2 2021
29 Jul T-Mobile US Q2 2021
29 Jul Comcast Q2 2021
29 Jul Nokia Q2 2021
29 Jul BT fiscal Q1
29 Jul American Tower Corp Q2 2021
29 Jul Fortinet Q2
29 Jul Vodacom fiscal Q1
29 Jul Cellnex Q2 2021
29 Jul Hrvatski Telekom Q2 2021
30 Jul Proximus Q2 2021
30 Jul Charter Communications Q2 2021
30 Jul Shentel Q2 2021
30 Jul NEC fiscal Q1
::: More Calendar Items