0
Broadband

Retelit Q1 revenues up 16% to EUR 40 mln following Brennercom and PA Group buys

Friday 14 May 2021 | 15:21 CET | News
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit reported flrst-quarter 2021 revenues of EUR 39.7 million, up 16 percent year on year after fully integrating the companies PA Group and Brennercom, acquired last year for EUR 60 million and EUR 52 million respectively. Enterprise & Government revenues accounted for 63 percent of the total, with Wholesale accounting for the remaining 37 percent, with Retelit's EBITDA rising 23 percent year on year to EUR 12.3 million and its margin climbing to 31.2 percent from 29.5 percent a year earlier.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Brennercom / Retelit
Countries: Italy
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Spain's Asterion launches bid to buy out Italy's Retelit, delist company

Published 01 Jun 2021 09:49 CET | Italy
Spanish infrastructure fund Asterion Industrial Partners has announced a full buyout offer for Italian telecommunications ...

Protto confirmed as Retelit CEO for new 3-year term

Published 28 May 2021 10:19 CET | Italy
The new board of directors of Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit has approved the re-election of Federico ...

Bacchini named CEO of Retelit-LPTIC JV

Published 06 Apr 2021 14:14 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit has announced the appointment of Mario Bacchini as CEO of Retelit MED, ...

Retelit to connect Villa Erba conference centre

Published 25 Mar 2021 10:33 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit announced a contract to equip the Villa Erba exhibition and conference ...

Retelit FY revenues double to EUR 165 mln following acquisitions

Published 16 Mar 2021 14:57 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit reported full-year 2020 revenues of EUR 165.2 million, double the ...

Italy's AGCM clears Asterion acquisition of Retelit stake

Published 08 Jan 2021 10:05 CET | Italy
Italy's antitrust and competition authority AGCM has cleared the acquisition of a 10.24 percent stake in Italian ...

Italy's Retelit launches marketing campaign following acquisitions

Published 13 Oct 2020 08:52 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit has launched a multi-channel marketing campaign to promote the ...

Asterion acquires 24% of Italy's Retelit for EUR 93 mln

Published 01 Oct 2020 11:33 CET | Italy
Spanish infrastructure fund Asterion Industrial Partners has agreed to acquire 24.1 percent of Italian telecommunications ...

Italy's Retelit joins Gaia-X cloud project

Published 29 Sep 2020 14:13 CET | Europe
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit confirmed it is joining the Gaia-X project to build a Europe-wide ...

Retelit maintains 2020 guidance as H1 sales rise 2% like-for-like

Published 05 Aug 2020 12:25 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit reported an increase of 2 percent in like-for-like first half revenues ...

Court accepts Retelit appeal against 'golden power' ruling

Published 27 Jul 2020 13:59 CET | Italy
The Regional Administrative Court of Lazio, the main Italian administrative court of first instance, has accepted an appeal ...

Retelit inks EUR 52 mln deal to buy Brennercom

Published 18 Feb 2020 09:27 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit has signed a contract to acquire 100 percent of the shares of ...

Retelit completes PA Group buy

Published 15 Jan 2020 15:10 CET | Italy
Italian telecommunications infrastructure provider Retelit has closed its acquisition of Udine-based Partner Associates SpA Group ...