0
Broadband

Rostec close to deal to acquire Akado - report

Friday 14 May 2021 | 10:53 CET | News
A deal on the sale of Russian regional operator Akado Telecom, working in the city and region of Moscow, is approaching agreement, reports Kommersant. The company NII, controlled by the state-owned corporation Rostec, plans to acquire a 51 percent stake in the operator. Akado Telecom was valued at RUB 17 billion under the deal to acquire the stake of AVK Investments. The company Renova holds the other 49 percent of shares in Akado.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Akado Telecom
Countries: Russian Federation
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Akado Telecom launches video-analytics service

Published 20 May 2021 16:00 CET | Russian Federation
Russian regional operator Akado Telecom has launched a video-analytics service. The service uses special equipment, including ...

Akado Telecom gets RUB 2 bln in bank guarantee from Sberbank

Published 28 Aug 2020 19:15 CET | Russian Federation
Russian regional operator Akado Telecom has signed an agreement with Russian bank Sberbank on a bank guarantee worth up to RUB 2 ...

Rostec eyes acquisition of Akado Telecom - report

Published 26 Aug 2020 15:20 CET | Russian Federation
Russian state-owned corporation Rostec is considering an acquisition of the regional fixed operator Akado Telecom, reports ...