0
IT

Rostelecom venture fund makes first investment

Tuesday 1 March 2016 | 15:31 CET | News
Rostelecom's venture capital fund has made its first investment, in the data storage company Raidix. Rostelecom told Vedemosti that it acquired 30 percent of the company for RUB 100 million. Raidix's founder Andrei Fedorov owns the other 70 percent of the company. It will use the investment from Rostelecom to expand distribution of its software and develop new products. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed / IT
Companies: Rostelecom
Countries: Russian Federation
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.