0
General

Samsung India contributes to flood relief in Kerala

Friday 24 August 2018 | 11:26 CET | News
Samsung India said it's helping victims of the floods in Kerala by deploying its Customer Service Vans and setting up a relief camp in the state of Kerala. The company's employees, including its three R&D centres and 2 factories, are also making a voluntary contribution for the people of the state.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: General
Companies: Samsung
Countries: India
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Samsung unveils components for India's smartphone ecosystem

Published 17 Sep 2018 07:40 CET | India
Samsung India has unveiled its lineup of components for India's smartphone ecosystem at the 4th Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum ...

India restores connectivity at 98% of telecom towers in flood-hit areas

Published 27 Aug 2018 10:06 CET | India
India has restored connectivity in 98 percent of telecom towers in flood-hit areas. Connectivity in the remaining 2 percent of ...

Airtel supports floods relief efforts in Kerala

Published 17 Aug 2018 10:46 CET | India
Airtel has announced a series of measures to help people affected by the recent floods in Kerala. Airtel will offer auto approval ...

Vodafone India supports floods relief efforts in Kerala

Published 17 Aug 2018 10:03 CET | India
Vodafone India has announced that it has mobilized its network of employees, customers, partners, vendors and supporters for ...

Samsung India launches new Galaxy On8 smartphone

Published 02 Aug 2018 18:10 CET | India
Samsung India launched the all new Galaxy On8 smartphone with large Infinity display and dual camera. The new smartphone from ...

Samsung sells 2 mln Galaxy J8, J6 smartphones in India

Published 23 Jul 2018 18:56 CET | India
Samsung reports that it has sold two million Galaxy J8 and J6 smartphones in India. Samsung India launched the Galaxy J6 on 22 ...

Samsung provides relief to 500 families affected by floods in Assam region

Published 19 Sep 2017 11:58 CET | India
Samsung India reports it has deployed its Customer Service Vans in Assam to provide relief to flood victims in the state. These ...

Vodafone India offers free calls for flood victims

Published 06 Jul 2017 17:29 CET | India
Vodafone India has announced it is offering 50 minutes free talk time for all customers in flood affected areas in Assam and ...

TBIG's Mobile Health Clinic to help Garut flood victims

Published 27 Sep 2016 11:55 CET | India
Tower Bersama Infrastructure (TBIG) has deployed its Mobile Health Clinic (Monik TBIG) platform to help people affected by the ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

01 Mar Embedded World Digital
03 Mar Vivendi Q4 2020
03 Mar Marvell Technology fiscal Q4
03 Mar Avast FY results
04 Mar Inwit Q4 2020
04 Mar Ciena fiscal Q1
04 Mar Broadcom fiscal Q1
04 Mar MTS Q4 2020
04 Mar Telesat Q4
05 Mar Vonage Investor Day
10 Mar MTN FY results
10 Mar Verizon Investor Day
::: More Calendar Items