0
Broadband

Soul extends offer for Chariot shares

Friday 23 May 2008 | 12:34 CET | News
Australian communications company SP Telemedia, trading as Soul, has extended its bid for ISP Chariot. Recently, SP Telemedia acquired internet services group TPG for AUD 150 million. TPG also owns 70.25 percent of Chariot and Soul announced at the time of the transaction it would make an offer for the remaining 29.75 percent in Chariot. Soul is offering 1 SP Telemedia share for every 5.2 Chariot shares, valuing Chariot at AUD 0.061 per share. The offer was scheduled to close on 30 May, but has now been extended until 20 June. Since the offer was announced in April, its stake in Chariot has

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: Chariot / SP Telemedia
Countries: Australia
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.