0
Wireless

Spanish e-commerce revenues up 22% to EUR 11 bln in Q1

Friday 4 October 2019 | 16:09 CET | News
Spanish online sellers accounted for 52.1 percent of the revenues of the period, with the remainder going to foreign websites. Around a third (32.3%) of the spending was domestic, between Spanish sellers and buyers, while 19.8 percent of sales on Spanish websites were with foreign buyers. This led to an external deficit of EUR 3.1 billion for the sector, said the watchdog.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: CNMC
Countries: Spain
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Spanish e-commerce revenues up 12% to EUR 12.2 bln in Q1 2020

Published 05 Oct 2020 16:23 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain climbed by 11.6 percent year on year in the first quarter of 2020 to reach EUR 12.20 billion, ...

Spain e-commerce revenues up to nearly EUR 50 bln in 2019

Published 03 Jul 2020 14:12 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain rose 23.5 percent year-on-year in the final three months of 2019 to reach EUR 13.37 billion, nearly ...

Mornings are the new prime time for Spanish online shoppers - study

Published 09 Apr 2020 14:33 CET | Spain
Online consumer shopping habits have changed considerably in Spain during the coronavirus lockdown in place since 16 March, ...

Spanish e-commerce revenues up 23% to EUR 12.5 bln in Q3

Published 06 Apr 2020 11:30 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain rose by 23.5 percent year on year in the third quarter of 2019 to reach EUR 12.49 billion, a record ...

Spanish e-commerce revenues hit EUR 12 bln in Q2 on tourism boost

Published 03 Jan 2020 15:10 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain soared by 28.6 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2019 to reach EUR 11.99 billion, ...

Average cost of Spanish convergent packages with pay-TV close to EUR 80 a month

Published 05 Dec 2019 10:41 CET | Spain
The average amount spent by Spanish households on convergent packages remained broadly flat in the second quarter of 2019, ...

Spanish buyers spent over EUR 1,900 online in 2018 - study

Published 27 Nov 2019 15:34 CET | Spain
The Spanish e-commerce market grew by a record 32.4 percent year on year to EUR 41.5 billion in 2018, some EUR 10 billion more ...

Spanish telecom market revenues down 0.6% to EUR 6.1 bln in Q1

Published 11 Oct 2019 16:19 CET | Spain
Total revenues for the Spanish telecommunication and audiovisual retail sector came to EUR 6.13 billion in the first quarter of ...

Spain e-commerce revenues hit EUR 39 bln in 2018

Published 12 Jul 2019 15:27 CET | Spain
E-commerce transactions within Spain itself accounted for 52.7 percent of the total sales, with the remaining 47.3 percent ...

Spain e-commerce revenues top EUR 10 bln in Q3

Published 05 Apr 2019 10:32 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain grew 29.9 percent year-on-year in the third quarter of 2018 to reach EUR 10.12 billion, the first ...

Nearly half of online Spaniards bought goods online in H1

Published 07 Dec 2018 13:59 CET | Spain
The proportion of Spanish internet users who acquired goods online soared to 44.5 percent in the first 6 months of 2018, some 20 ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

24 Nov SD-WAN & SASE Summit
25 Nov Partner Communications Q3 2020
26 Nov Telekom Malaysia Q3 2020
26 Nov Axiata Q3 2020
26 Nov Megafon Q3 2020
30 Nov Zoom Video Communications Q3 2020
30 Nov NexTV Series MENA
01 Dec Hewlett Packard Enterprise fiscal Q4
01 Dec NGON & DCI World
02 Dec FTTH Conference
02 Dec Microsoft AGM
02 Dec Telia EGM
::: More Calendar Items