0
Wireless

T-Mobile Czech Republic deploys HD Voice in 2G network

Tuesday 1 March 2016 | 08:47 CET | News
T-Mobile Czech Republic is gradually deploying HD Voice, offering a higher voice quality and suppressing unwanted background noise, also in its 2G network. Currently the technology is implemented on 1,250 transmitters, or about 25 percent of all 2G transmitters of the operator. By the end of this year, HD Voice should be implemented on 75 percent of transmitters and in 2017 on the remaining 25 percent. T-Mobile offers HD Voice to its customers for a couple of years already on its 3G network. T-Mobile launched HD Voice back in 2011 as the first operator in the Czech Republic.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: T-Mobile Czech Republic
Countries: Czech Republic
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.