0
General

Telefonica reaches 23.2 mln accesses in Venezuela, CentAm

Wednesday 25 February 2015 | 18:24 CET | News
Telefonica's operations in Venezuela and Central America managed 23.2 million accesses in December 2014, down 1.1 percent year-on-year, reaching 11.9 million users in Venezuela and 11.4 million in Central America. Mobile accesses totalled 21.5 million, down 1.0 percent year-on-year. In Venezuela, mobile accesses totaled 10.7 million, climbing 2 percent year-on-year. In Central America, mobile lines totalled 10.8 million, down 3 percent year-on-year. Telefonica said that the financial results in Venezuela in the fourth quarter have been affected by the company's decision to adopt the exchange

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: General
Companies: Telefonica
Countries: Central America / Venezuela
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Telefonica Central America customers up 7% to 13.6 mln

Published 23 Feb 2017 13:31 CET | Central America
Telefonica announced that its Central American operations (not including Venezuela) recorded a 7.1 percent year-on-year rise in ...

Telefonica CentAm revenues up 1% to EUR 221 mln in Q3

Published 27 Oct 2016 12:12 CET | Central America
Telefonica announced that its Central American operations posted a 9.6 percent year-on-year rise in total accesses to 13.31 ...

Telefonica Venezuela, CentAm customers up 5% to 24.4 mln

Published 26 Feb 2016 12:18 CET | Central America
Telefonica announced that its Venezuelan and Central American operations recorded a 5.1 percent year-on-year rise in accesses to ...

Telefonica Venezuela, CentAm accesses up to 24.1 mln

Published 06 Nov 2015 13:39 CET | Central America
Telefonica's operations in Venezuela and Central America saw a 1.2 percent year-on-year increase in total accesses to 24.1 ...

Telefonica Venezuela, CentAm accesses stable at 24 mln

Published 30 Jul 2015 11:35 CET | Central America
Telefonica's operations in Venezuela and Central America reported a 0.7 percent year-on-year increase in total accesses to 24.0 ...

Telefonica CentAm introduces data roaming at local rates

Published 22 May 2015 10:41 CET | Central America
Telefonica has announced that its Central American customers will now be able to access data roaming at no additional cost in all ...

Telefonica improves organic revenue growth to 5% in Q4

Published 25 Feb 2015 09:43 CET | Europe
Telefonica reported a recovery in organic revenue growth in the fourth quarter to 5.0 percent on an annual basis. On a reported ...