0
Broadband

Telkom to target SMEs more in 2014

Tuesday 31 December 2013 | 09:19 CET | News
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) said it would target more small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in 2014, as part of efforts to grow revenues. Telkom currently serves 150,000 SME clients, out of nearly 4 million SMEs in the country. Muhammad Awaluddin, Telkom's director for enterprise and business services, said the company aimed for IDR 10 trillion (USD 823.59 million) in revenue next year, of which 75 percent would come from large enterprises and the remaining 25 percent from SMEs. In an interview with the Jakarta Post, he said the company grew its current SME base through the Indonesia

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Fixed
Companies: Telekomunikasi Indonesia / Telkom
Countries: Indonesia
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Alcatel-Lucent, Telkom Akses to deploy fibre in Indonesia

Published 11 Mar 2014 02:32 CET | Indonesia
Alcatel-Lucent and Telkom Akses, the Telkom Indonesia subsidiary responsible for building a national broadband infrastructure, ...

Telkom grows FY profits 10.5%

Published 07 Mar 2014 01:12 CET | Indonesia
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) reported a net income of IDR 14.21 trillion for FY 2013, up 10.5 percent from IDR 12.85 ...

Lawmakers question Telkom's TV moves

Published 29 Jan 2014 01:54 CET | Indonesia
Several legislators have questioned Telkom's move to establish a new IPTV unit as it has sold a similar business last year. ...

Telkom to establish 2 more data centres with IBM

Published 22 Jan 2014 00:51 CET | Indonesia
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) is planning to establish two more data centres this year. Subsidiary Telkomsigma has partnered ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

25 Jan Ericsson Q4 2021
25 Jan Verizon Q4 2021
25 Jan Microsoft fiscal Q2
25 Jan F5 fiscal Q1
25 Jan Uniti Group Q4
25 Jan European 5G Conference
26 Jan AT&T Q4 2021
26 Jan Crown Castle Q4 2021
26 Jan Corning Q4 2021
26 Jan Intel Q4 2021
26 Jan Calix Q4 2021
27 Jan Juniper Networks Q4 2021
27 Jan STMicroelectronics Q4 2021
27 Jan Extreme Networks fiscal Q2
27 Jan MTN Nigeria Q4 2021
27 Jan Rogers Communications Q4 2021
27 Jan Elisa Q4 2021
27 Jan Comcast Q4 2021
27 Jan Samsung Electronics Q4 2021
27 Jan Apple fiscal Q1
27 Jan FCC meeting
28 Jan SK Hynix Q4
28 Jan Telia Lithuania Q4 2021
28 Jan Telia Company Q4 2021
28 Jan Charter Communications Q4
::: More Calendar Items