0
Broadband

UBS to outsource managed ICT department to CSC - report

Wednesday 12 May 2010 | 11:52 CET | News
Switzerland-based bank UBS has announced that it will outsource its managed ICT services department, reports Swiss free newspaper 20minuten citing company sources. The decision affects 350 employees, of which 100 work in Switzerland and UBS management said that a deal with US-based ICT services provider CSC is in the making. Under the agreement around 90 percent of the concerned employees will get a contract with CSC. UBS has yet to formulate a social plan for the remaining 10 percent. UBS's Managed Network Services department is responsible for network, telephony and multimedia service

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: CSC
Countries: Switzerland / World
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.