0
Video

Zap ends June with 1.82 million pay-TV customers

Friday 25 September 2020 | 12:46 CET | News
African pay-TV operator Zap ended June with 1.82 million pay-TV customers in Angola and Mozambique, reports Dinheiro Vivo. The operator is owned 30 percent by Portuguese telecom operator Nos, while local businesswoman Isabel dos Santos owns the remaining 70 percent. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Broadcast & Satellite
Companies: Nos
Countries: Angola / Mozambique
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

DStv to update Angolan prices from 04 February

Published 06 Jan 2021 14:36 CET | Angola
African satellite pay-TV platform DStv has announced that new tariffs will come into force on 04 February, reports Jornal de ...

Mozambique sees 2% drop in mobile users to 14 million

Published 05 Jan 2021 09:45 CET | Mozambique
There were 14.0 million mobile telephony subscribers in Mozambique at the end of 2019, down 2 percent on the previous year, ...

Africell to start operations in Angola in H2 2021

Published 28 Sep 2020 09:35 CET | Angola
Angola's fourth telecommunications operator, Africell, will start operations in the second half of 2021, according to Leonel ...

Zap postpones price hike until end-January

Published 09 Jan 2020 11:32 CET | Angola
Zap has delayed the price hike for its satellite services to 23 January and fibre services to 1 February, due to a delay in ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

25 Oct Facebook Q3
25 Oct Dtac Q3 2021
25 Oct Calix Q3 2021
26 Oct F5 Networks fiscal Q4
26 Oct Twitter Q3 2021
26 Oct MediaTek Q3
26 Oct Microsoft fiscal Q1
26 Oct SK hynix Q3
26 Oct Orange group Q3 2021
26 Oct Siminn Q3 2021
26 Oct KPN Q3 2021
26 Oct NENT Q3 2021
26 Oct Juniper Networks Q3 2021
26 Oct Corning Q3
26 Oct TIM Brasil Q3 2021
26 Oct Alphabet Q3 2021
26 Oct Digital Realty Q3
26 Oct MWC Los Angeles
26 Oct Samsung Developer Conference
26 Oct Cabsat
26 Oct FCC meeting
27 Oct Vertiv Q3
27 Oct Netgear Q3
27 Oct Megacable Q3
27 Oct Twilio Q3
27 Oct Telefonica Deutschland Q3 2021
27 Oct TIM Q3 2021
27 Oct Spotify Q3 2021
27 Oct Android Dev Summit
27 Oct Digital Utilities Europe 2021
::: More Calendar Items