0
Broadband

Coolpad completes sale of 4.5% stake in E-Commerce JV

Sunday 31 May 2015 | 09:48 CET | News
Coolpad Group has announced it has completed the disposal of a 4.5 percent stake in its E-Commerce JV with Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 Technology. Upon completion, Qihoo has now increased its stake in the JV to 49.5 percent, while Coolpad ho0lds the remaining 50.5 percent.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: Coolpad / Qihoo 360
Countries: China
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Qihoo 360, Coolpad agree to adjust stakes in e-commerce JV

Published 20 Sep 2015 11:32 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 Technology has reached an agreement with Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad to adjust their ...

Qihoo wants to sell stake in e-commerce JV to Coolpad

Published 08 Sep 2015 08:56 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 has issued a notice to Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad to exercise its put option to require ...

Qihoo 360 launches 360 Internet Plus Index

Published 11 Aug 2015 09:34 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 Technology has launched its own stock market index. Dubbed '360 Internet Plus Index', the ...

Qihoo taps J.P. Morgan as advisor for going private proposal

Published 07 Jul 2015 20:41 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 Technology has announced that the independent special committee of the company's board of ...

Coolpad 5-month operating profit plunges 40%

Published 19 Jun 2015 14:01 CET | China
Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad has announced that, based on the preliminary review of the unaudited consolidated management ...

Qihoo 360 increases stake in Coolpad JV to 49.5%

Published 27 May 2015 10:12 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 Technology has entered into an agreement with Coolpad Group to increase its ownership stake in ...

Qihoo 360 completes JV transaction with Coolpad

Published 23 Apr 2015 15:14 CET | China
Chinese internet company Qihoo 360 has closed the joint venture transaction with Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad. The ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

23 Feb RSA Conference
25 Feb Infinera Q4 2019
25 Feb Iridium Q4 2019
25 Feb Millicom Q4 2019
25 Feb American Tower Q4 2019
25 Feb Utility Telecoms 2020
26 Feb Crown Castle Q4 2019
26 Feb Syn Q4 2019
26 Feb Avast FY results
26 Feb Orbcomm Q4 2019
26 Feb Box Q4 2019
26 Feb Sina Q4 2019
26 Feb Weibo Q4 2019
26 Feb Shentel Q4 2019
27 Feb Zoom Telephonics Q4 2019
27 Feb Telesat Q4
27 Feb Dell Technologies fiscal Q4
27 Feb VMware fiscal Q4
27 Feb Cogent Communications Q4 2019
27 Feb Cable One Q4 2019
27 Feb Neophotonics Q4 2019
27 Feb Baidu Q4 2019
27 Feb Netia Q4 2019
27 Feb Sunrise Q4 2019
27 Feb Interxion EGM
28 Feb Masmovil Q4 2019
28 Feb Tecnotree FY 2019
28 Feb Freenet Q4 2019
02 Mar Boingo Wireless Q4 2019
02 Mar GTT Q4 2019
::: More Calendar Items