0
General

ProSiebenSat.1 sells Amorelie via NuCom subsidiary

Friday 1 October 2021 | 15:58 CET | News
German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 said its subsidiary NuCom Group, in which General Atlantic holds a 28.4 percent stake, plans to sell its 98 percent stake in online sex shop Amorelie to the EQOM Group. The group, which is one of the largest players in the sexual wellness market in Europe, is also acquiring the remaining 2 percent from founder Lea-Sophie Cramer.  

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: General
Companies: ProSiebenSat.1
Countries: Netherlands
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

ProSiebenSat.1 repays EUR 900 mln of loans early using promissory note proceeds

Published 11 Oct 2021 10:11 CET | Germany
German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 said it has repaid EUR 900 million of its existing loans from its senior facilities agreement ...

ProSieben invests in German streaming audio company Tiger Media

Published 12 Aug 2021 11:39 CET | Germany
German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 Media has made a low, single-digit million investment in Tiger Media International through its ...

Media sector consolidation driven by fragmentation and fight for consumer's favour

Published 18 May 2021 17:26 CET | World
A big wave of consolidation has started in the media sector. One can point to the threat from Netflix, Amazon and Disney+ as the ...

ProSiebenSat.1 offers pay-TV channels on Amazon Prime

Published 26 Nov 2020 10:11 CET | Germany
German broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1 said that the content of ProSieben Fun, SAT.1 emotions and Kabel Eins Classic is now available ...

Kabelio launches new satellite TV offer in Switzerland

Published 13 Oct 2020 16:41 CET | Switzerland
Viewers can watch the Swiss HD channels of Mediengruppe RTL, including RTL Switzerland HD, RTL II Switzerland HD, VOX Switzerland ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

22 Oct Doro Q3 results
25 Oct Dtac Q3 2021
25 Oct Calix Q3 2021
25 Oct Facebook Q3
26 Oct Twitter Q3 2021
26 Oct Alphabet Q3 2021
26 Oct Juniper Networks Q3 2021
26 Oct Corning Q3
26 Oct TIM Brasil Q3 2021
26 Oct Siminn Q3 2021
26 Oct KPN Q3 2021
26 Oct NENT Q3 2021
26 Oct F5 Networks fiscal Q4
26 Oct Digital Realty Q3
26 Oct SK hynix Q3
26 Oct Orange group Q3 2021
26 Oct MediaTek Q3
26 Oct Microsoft fiscal Q1
26 Oct FCC meeting
26 Oct Samsung Developer Conference
26 Oct Cabsat
26 Oct MWC Los Angeles
27 Oct Telefonica Deutschland Q3 2021
27 Oct TIM Q3 2021
27 Oct Spotify Q3 2021
27 Oct Vertiv Q3
27 Oct Netgear Q3
27 Oct Twilio Q3
27 Oct Android Dev Summit
27 Oct Digital Utilities Europe 2021
::: More Calendar Items