0
IT

SK Telecom, Macquarie acquire Korean security services provider ADT Caps

Tuesday 8 May 2018 | 07:14 CET | News
South Korean mobile operator SK Telecom, in a joint investment with Australia's Macquarie Group, has acquired a stake in security service provider ADT Caps. The acquisition price reached KRW 1.27 trillion (approximately USD 1.17 billion). Following the completion of the acquisition, SK Telecom will hold a 55 percent stake in ADT Caps, with Macquarie will own the remaining 45 percent. The two companies will purchase shares from Siren Holdings Korea, which currently owns ADT Caps. The investment made by SK Telecom is estimated at KRW 702 billion.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet / IT
Companies: SK Telecom
Countries: Korea, Republic of
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

IoT


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

SK Telecom plans IPOs for five affiliates

Published 10 Feb 2020 10:37 CET | Korea, Republic of
South Korean operator SK Telecom has announced plans to list its five affiliates ADP Caps, SK Broadband, One Store, 11 Street and ...

Macquarie to acquire Airtrunk for USD 3 billion - report

Published 14 Jan 2020 09:17 CET | Australia
Macquarie Group's infrastructure unit has agreed to buy a majority stake in data centre company AirTrunk. The transaction values ...

SK Telecom launches mobile parking app with ADT Caps

Published 21 Jun 2019 10:36 CET | Korea, Republic of
South Korean mobile operator SK Telecom has introduced a mobile parking app. Drivers using SK Telecom's new app will be able to ...

SK Telecom revenues fall on mobile weakness, profit still higher

Published 01 Feb 2019 09:55 CET | Korea, Republic of
Korea's SK Telecom reported fourth-quarter revenues of KRW 4.35 trillion, down slightly from KRW 4.37 trillion a year ago due to ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

23 Apr Telia Q1 2021
25 Apr Vodafone Qatar Q1 2021
26 Apr SBA Communications Q1 2021
27 Apr Alphabet Q1 2021
27 Apr Siminn Q1 2021
27 Apr Juniper Networks Q1 2021
27 Apr Sequans Q1 2021
27 Apr Corning Q1 2021
27 Apr Calix Q1 2021
27 Apr AudioCodes Q1 2021
27 Apr Mediaset FY results
27 Apr A10 Networks Q1 2021
27 Apr Microsoft fiscal Q3
27 Apr F5 Networks fiscal Q2
27 Apr A1 Telekom Austria Q1 2021
27 Apr America Movil Q1 2021
28 Apr Yandex Q1 2021
28 Apr SK hynix Q1
28 Apr Apple fiscal Q2
28 Apr MaxLinear Q1
28 Apr Oooredoo Q1 2021
28 Apr Verimatrix Q1
28 Apr Altice USA Q1 2021
28 Apr Extreme Networks fiscal Q3
28 Apr ZTE Q1 2021
28 Apr Ribbon Communications Q1 2021
28 Apr Mediatek Q1 2021
28 Apr Qualcomm fiscal Q2
28 Apr Bharti Airtel fiscal Q4
28 Apr Samsung 'Galaxy Unpacked' event
::: More Calendar Items