0
Broadband

Amsterdam puts fibre network on sale

Wednesday 15 June 2016 | 17:32 CET | News
The City of Amsterdam wants to sell its stake in fibre specialist Glasvezelnet Amsterdam (GNA). The stake is worth around 15 percent stake, with the remaining 85 percent in the hands of four landlords (De Key, Rochdale, Stadgenoot and Ymere) and KPN, formerly Reggefiber. KPN will be first asked to take the stake at market price. KPN declined to comment on the matter.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: KPN / Reggefiber
Countries: Netherlands
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

Fibre


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

KPN values Dekatel at EUR 32 mln, acquires GNA completely

Published 01 Mar 2017 09:51 CET | Netherlands
Dutch business telecom service provider Dekatel has been incorporated in KPN's figures for a value of EUR 10 million plus EUR 22 ...

Amsterdam zet belang in Glasvezelnet te koop

Published 14 Jun 2016 09:55 CET | Netherlands | Update: 14 Jun 2016 11:20 CET
De gemeente Amsterdam wil haar deelname in glasvezelbedrijf Glasvezelnet Amsterdam verkopen. Er ligt een besluit van de ...