0
Wireless

Belgian virtual operators take 24% market share

Monday 25 November 2013 | 10:26 CET | News
Belgian virtual mobile operators had 3.15 million customers at the end of the third quarter, good for around 24 percent of the total Belgian mobile market. The top ten virtual operators accounted for 93 percent of the market, leaving the other 30 companies with just 7 percent of customers, according to the latest research from Telecompaper. The largest three VOs are Telenet, Jim Mobile and Ortel Mobile. Thanks to Telenet's significant growth in customer numbers, the non-niche segment has become the largest segment in the Belgian VO market, followed by Media and Ethnic providers. The total

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Ay Yildiz / IP Nexia / Jim Mobile / KPN / Ortel Mobile / Telecompaper / Telenet / Turk Telekom / Voo
Countries: Belgium
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Ruim 3 miljoen aansluitingen Belgische VO's in Q3

Published 22 Nov 2013 13:15 CET | Belgium
België telde 3,15 miljoen mobiele aansluitingen via mobiele virtuele operators (VO's) eind Q3 van 2013. De Belgische VO-markt is ...

Belgium Mobile Virtual Operators Q3 2013

Published 19 Nov 2013 12:06 CET | Belgium
This report covers the mobile virtual operator market in Belgium as of the third quarter of 2013. This report has an operational ...