CIF to upgrade Hendrik Ido Ambacht cable network

Tuesday 18 September 2012 | 16:02 CET | News
Dutch fibre investment fund CIF has signed an agreement with CAI Hendrik Ido Ambacht to upgrade its coax network to digital triple-play services from 2013. CIF also agreed to provide at least 70 percent of households on the network with a fibre connection by 2016 and connect the remaining 30 percent by 2020.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.


Already registered?

Categories: Fixed
Companies: CIF
Countries: Netherlands
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier


Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.