0
IT

EOH disposes of remaining 30% of CCS and LSD businesses

Tuesday 21 April 2020 | 09:32 CET | News
South African IT services firm EOH has disposed of its 30 percent stake in Construction Computer Software and the entirety of its ownership of LSD Information Technology Proprietary. Both transactions will strengthen the group's balance sheet, in line with EOH's strategic intent. In July 2019, EOH Mthombo sold 70 percent of its shares in CCS to RIB  (RIB). The remaining 30 percent shareholding in CCS was retained as EOH planned to participate in the growth of CCS through RIB's broader distribution and development network. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: IT
Countries: South Africa
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

EOH FY revenue falls 25%, loss per share shrinks 72%

Published 03 Dec 2020 10:52 CET | South Africa
South African IT services firm EOH said revenue decreased by 25 percent to ZAR 11.3 billion in the financial year ended 31 July ...

EOH says FY loss per share improves 70-76% in trading statement

Published 26 Oct 2020 11:20 CET | South Africa
South African IT services company EOH has reported an improvement of between 70 percent and 76 percent to the previously reported ...

Samsung says rapid deployment by EOH unit enables switch to call centre teleworking

Published 05 May 2020 11:30 CET | South Africa
Samsung says its call centre performed beyond expectations when the South African lockdown was announced, thanks to rapid ...

EOH revenue revenue falls 21.8% in H1

Published 08 Apr 2020 09:26 CET | South Africa
South African IT services firm EOH said revenue decreased 21.8 percent to ZAR 6.35 billion in the first six months ended 31 ...

EOH says to publish probe findings soon

Published 04 Jul 2019 09:32 CET | South Africa
South African ICT group EOH  says that legal firm ENSafrica has concluded its investigation into a number of public sector ...

EOH sells 70% of Construction Computer Software to RIB

Published 03 Jul 2019 11:01 CET | South Africa
South African ICT group EOH's has agreed that wholly owned subsidiary EOH Mthombo will enter a share purchase agreement with RIB, ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

25 Jan Edgeware EGM
25 Jan The Things Conference 2021
26 Jan Verizon Communications Q4 2020
26 Jan F5 Networks fiscal Q1
26 Jan Microsoft fiscal Q2
26 Jan Meetup MENA
27 Jan KPN Q4 2020
27 Jan Extreme Networks fiscal Q2
27 Jan MediaTek Q4 2020
27 Jan Calix Q4 2020
27 Jan Facebook Q4 2020
27 Jan AT&T Q4 2020
27 Jan Corning Q4 2020
27 Jan Uptime
28 Jan Crown Castle Q4 2020
28 Jan Rogers Communications Q4 2020
28 Jan Juniper Networks Q4 2020
28 Jan Comcast Q4 2020
28 Jan Samsung Electronics Q4 2020
28 Jan Skyworks fiscal Q1
28 Jan 8x8 fiscal Q3
29 Jan Charter Communications Q4 2020
29 Jan Telia Q4 2020
29 Jan Ericsson Q4 2020
29 Jan NEC fiscal Q3
::: More Calendar Items