0
General

Fitch cuts TDC senior unsecured debt rating to B+ from BB-

Thursday 24 May 2018 | 12:21 CET | News
Danish operator TDC said that the ratings agency Fitch has cut its rating for TDC's senior unsecured debt rating to B+ from BB-. The agency added that TDC's long-term issuer default rating is unchanged at B+ with a stable outlook. This follows the acquisition of 91 percent of TDC by DKT Holding, a consortium comprising Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) and the Danish pension funds PFA, PKA, and ATP.  DKT intends to execute its rights to squeeze out the remaining 9 percent or so of TDC's share capital by early June.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: General
Companies: TDC
Countries: Denmark
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

TDC agrees new financing

Published 31 May 2018 13:05 CET | Denmark
Danish operator TDC said that it entered into new senior secured financing. The new financing comprises a Term Loan B (TLB) of ...

TDC shares to de-list on 04 June

Published 25 May 2018 14:21 CET | Denmark
Danish operator TDC said that Nasdaq Copenhagen has accepted its request to remove TDC's shares from trading and official ...

TDC formally applies to de-list shares from Nasdaq Copenhagen

Published 22 May 2018 14:03 CET | Denmark
TDC said that it has formally applied to have its shares delisted from Nasdaq Copenhagen, as new owner DK Telekommunikation has ...

Fitch, S&P take differing view of TDC term loan B recovery rate; Moody's assigns Ba3

Published 22 May 2018 13:25 CET | Denmark
Fitch Ratings said it has assigned a BB+ expected rating to TDC's EUR 3.9 billion term loan B, implying a three-notch uplift to ...

TDC CEO to step down by year-end as new owners plan strategy to split up Danish ops

Published 15 May 2018 13:04 CET | Denmark
Danish operator TDC said that group CEO and president Pernille Erenbjerg has announced her resignation no later than 31 December ...

Macquarie consortium completes TDC takeover, board chairman to step down

Published 07 May 2018 12:29 CET | Denmark
TDC Group bidder DK Telekommunikation said that its recommended takeover offer to TDC shareholders has been completed. An ...

TDC suffers 2.7% drop in Q1 revenue and EBITDA but net profit rises as Danish mobile customers grow

Published 03 May 2018 10:25 CET | Denmark
Denmark's TDC Group posted a 2.7 percent decline year on year in both revenue and EBITDA in the first quarter of 2018, but net ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

03 Aug RingCentral Q2 2020
03 Aug Harmonic Q2 2020
03 Aug SBA Communications Q2
03 Aug WoW! Q2 2020
03 Aug Liberty Global Q2 2020
03 Aug NTT Docomo fiscal Q1
03 Aug Cirrus Logic Q1
03 Aug Ceragon Networks Q2
04 Aug Arista Networks Q2 2020
04 Aug Softbank fiscal Q1
04 Aug TIM Q2 2020
04 Aug Inphi Q2 2020
04 Aug Otelco Q2 2020
04 Aug Allot Q2 2020
04 Aug Twilio Q2 2020
04 Aug Boingo Wireless Q2 2020
04 Aug NeoPhotonics Q2 2020
05 Aug Smith Micro Software Q2 2020
05 Aug Inseego Q2 2020
05 Aug Infinera Q2 2020
05 Aug Fitbit Q2 2020
05 Aug Roku Q2 2020
05 Aug Ribbon Communications Q2 2020
05 Aug Magyar Telekom Q2 2020
05 Aug Extreme Networks fiscal Q4
05 Aug Zynga Q2 2020
05 Aug Dasan Zhone Solutions Q2 2020
05 Aug Dialog Semiconductor Q2 2020
05 Aug CenturyLink Q2
05 Aug Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event
::: More Calendar Items