0
Broadband

Iliad acquires majority stake in Jaguar Network for nearly EUR 100 million

Monday 21 January 2019 | 09:45 CET | News
Iliad announced that it has acquired a 75 percent stake in French data centre and cloud services operator Jaguar Network. Private equity firm Naxicap sold its interest to Iliad as part of a deal facilitated by Jaguar Network's founder, Kevin Polizzi, who retains the remaining 25 percent stake and will stay at the company as CEO. Iliad said that it purchased the majority stake based on a multiple of 10.6x EBITDA, representing an investment of just under EUR 100 million.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: Iliad / Jaguar Network
Countries: France
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

Fibre


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Iliad cloud provider Scaleway outlines plans for expansion

Published 14 Jun 2019 09:14 CET | France
Iliad's cloud services arm Scaleway has outlined its expansion strategy at an event in Paris with 1,000 customers and partners. ...

Iliad returns to positive revenue growth in France, sets eyes on B2B market opportunity

Published 07 May 2019 10:57 CET | France
Iliad reported on its first-quarter revenue performance and unveiled the 2024 Odyssey plan, detailing its medium-term strategic ...

Investment fund InfraVia acquires majority stake in French B2B operator Celeste

Published 19 Mar 2019 08:27 CET | France
InfraVia Capital Partners has become the majority shareholder of B2B operator Celeste, which provides French businesses with ...

Engie makes minority investment in French B2B operator Netalis

Published 14 Mar 2019 12:36 CET | France
Energy group Engie has taken a minority stake in French B2B operator Netalis, reports BFM Business. The transaction was made via ...

Iliad agrees EUR 300 mln loan with EIB to fund FTTH network expansion in France

Published 04 Mar 2019 13:00 CET | France | Update: 05 Mar 2019 09:18 CET
Free's parent company Iliad has signed a EUR 300 million loan agreement with the European Investment Bank (EIB), in support of ...

Last week in telecoms: Vodafone in focus, German shares at big losses year-to-date

Published 28 Jan 2019 07:00 CET | Europe
The TP Stock Index European Telecom was down 1.2 percent in week 4. Vodafone (-8.3%) and Deutsche Telekom (-5.3%), the index's ...

Iliad to invest further EUR 1 bln on network expansion - CEO

Published 07 Jan 2019 15:39 CET | Italy
Italian mobile operator Iliad Italia is set to invest a further EUR 1 billion on expanding its network in the medium term in ...

Iliad's hosting and data centre divisions adopt Scaleway brand

Published 14 Dec 2018 11:38 CET | France
Iliad has moved to unify the brand identity across its hosting, data centre and cloud subsidiaries. The web-hosting unit Online ...

Iliad posts group revenues up 1.7% in Q3, as French customer losses continue

Published 14 Nov 2018 10:35 CET | France
Iliad reported revenues of EUR 1.24 billion for the third quarter, up 1.7 percent year-on-year. This progression reflected the ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

23 Jul Calix Q2 2019
23 Jul Iridium Q2 2019
23 Jul Snap Q2 2019
23 Jul AudioCodes Q2 2019
23 Jul Megacable Q2 2019
23 Jul Vodafone AGM
24 Jul Telekom Slovenije Q2 2019
24 Jul Orange Poland Q2 2019
24 Jul AT&T Q2 2019
24 Jul Netgear Q2 2019
24 Jul Mellanox Technologies Q2 2019
24 Jul Orange Belgium Q2 2019
24 Jul F5 Networks fiscal Q3
24 Jul Altigen Communications fiscal Q3
24 Jul Facebook Q2 2019
24 Jul Line Q2 2019
24 Jul KPN Q2 2019
24 Jul Telefonica Deutschland Q2 2019
24 Jul Technicolor H1 results
25 Jul Comcast Q2 2019
25 Jul Juniper Networks Q2 2019
25 Jul Orange Q2 2019
25 Jul Alphabet Q2 2019
25 Jul Verisign Q2 2019
25 Jul STMicroelectronics Q2 2019
25 Jul Maxlinear Q2 2019
25 Jul Telefonica Q2 2019
25 Jul Amazon Q2 2019
25 Jul Smith Micro Q2 2019
25 Jul Nokia Q2 2019
::: More Calendar Items