0
Broadband

Intelbras acquires 75% of Khomp for BRL 89 million

Tuesday 13 April 2021 | 12:35 CET | News
Brazilian telecom equipment provider Intelbras has acquired 75 percent of Khomp, a manufacturer of communication equipment, networks and access controls based in Florianopolis. The shareholders of Khomp also granted Intelbras options to purchase the remaining 25 percent within four years.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: Intelbras
Countries: Brazil
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Brazil's Intelbras sees 67% net profit growth in Q2

Published 30 Jul 2021 16:15 CET | Brazil
Brazilian electronics firm Intelbras reported a net profit of BRL 85.2 million for the second quarter of 2021, representing a ...

Brazil's Intelbras opens office in China

Published 26 Jul 2021 13:33 CET | Brazil
Brazilian electronics firm Intelbras has opened an office in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, Guangdong province to accommodate the ...

Intelbras reverses loss after Q1 revenues grow 56%

Published 11 May 2021 11:07 CET | Brazil
Brazilian telecom equipment manufacturer Intelbras ended the first quarter of 2020 with BRL 89,7 million net profit, reverting ...

Intelbras grows revenues 26% in 2020, net profit up 73%

Published 25 Mar 2021 13:01 CET | Brazil
Brazilian telecom equipment manufacturer Intelbras recorded a net profit of BRL 207.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, ...

Intelbras debuts on stock exchange after raising BRL 1.3 billion

Published 05 Feb 2021 14:48 CET | Brazil
Brazilian electronic security and communication equipment manufacturer Intelbras has made its debut on the B3 stock exchange, ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

02 Aug SBA Communications Q2
02 Aug NXP Semiconductors Q2
02 Aug Arista Networks Q2
02 Aug Ceragon Networks Q2
02 Aug DSP Group Q2 2021
02 Aug ON Semiconductor Q2
02 Aug DZS Q2
02 Aug Harmonic Q2
03 Aug Infinera Q3 2021
03 Aug Akamai Technologies Q2 2021
03 Aug NeoPhotonics Q2 2021
03 Aug Alibaba Q2 2021
03 Aug RingCentral Q2 2021
03 Aug Bredband2 Q2 2021
03 Aug Sequans Q2 2021
04 Aug Intred Q2 2021
04 Aug Softbank fiscal Q1
04 Aug Lumen Technologies Q2
04 Aug EA fiscal Q1
04 Aug Viavi Q4
04 Aug 8x8 fiscal Q1
04 Aug Digi International fiscal Q3
04 Aug Roku Q2 2021
04 Aug Inseego Q2 2021
04 Aug Qorvo fiscal Q1
04 Aug Aferian interim results
04 Aug Liberty Latin America Q2 2021
04 Aug Smith Micro Q2 2021
05 Aug Motorola Solutions Q2
05 Aug Frontier Communications investors meeting
::: More Calendar Items