0
Wireless

Mobile Embrace ups Clipp stake to 97%

Monday 27 February 2017 | 13:20 CET | News
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace has increased its stake in Clipp, a mobile payment and loyalty smartphone application. Back in June 2015, Mobile Embrace acquired a 31 percent stake in Clipp from existing Clipp shareholders through the issue of a combination of Mobile Embrace shares and options. Mobile Embrace has now acquired an additional 66 percent stake in Clipp for AUD 550,000 in cash, increasing its stake in Clipp to 97 percent.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Mobile Embrace
Countries: Australia
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Mobile Embrace acquires C2B

Published 14 Aug 2017 13:53 CET | Australia
Digital mobile marketing service Mobile Embrace acquired Australian performance marketing business C2B. MBE said it acquired C2B ...

Mobile Embrace expands into Thailand with dtac

Published 23 Nov 2016 09:49 CET | Thailand
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace expanded its international direct carrier billing (DCB) operations into Thailand through a ...

Mobile Embrace issues H1 profit warning

Published 17 Nov 2016 14:42 CET | Australia
Mobile Embrace warned of a one-off hit to first-half results due to changes in Australian carrier billing services and marketing ...

Mobile Embrace, Viva Bahrain expand direct billing operation

Published 10 Oct 2016 13:20 CET | Bahrain
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace has expanded its international direct carrier billing operations with a new agreement ...

Mobile Embrace starts operations in 4 Middle East countries

Published 29 Aug 2016 10:19 CET | Middle East
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace has announced the roll-out of its cloud-based performance marketing technology platform in ...

Mobile Embrace FY revenues leap 83% to AUD 60.6 mln

Published 09 Aug 2016 10:57 CET | Australia
M-commerce specialist Mobile Embrace reported results for its full year to August, saying revenues jumped 83 percent from the ...

Mobile Embrace expands carrier billing ops to Pakistan

Published 14 Jul 2016 10:59 CET | Pakistan
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace has expanded its international Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) operations to Pakistan, via a ...

Mobile Embrace inks direct carrier billing deal with StarHub

Published 12 Apr 2016 09:12 CET | Singapore
Mobile commerce company Mobile Embrace has signed a direct carrier billing agreement with Singapore mobile operator StarHub. ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

27 Jan Comcast Q4 2021
27 Jan Elisa Q4 2021
27 Jan Rogers Communications Q4 2021
27 Jan Samsung Electronics Q4 2021
27 Jan Juniper Networks Q4 2021
27 Jan STMicroelectronics Q4 2021
27 Jan Extreme Networks fiscal Q2
27 Jan Apple fiscal Q1
27 Jan FCC meeting
28 Jan SK Hynix Q4
28 Jan Telia Lithuania Q4 2021
28 Jan Telia Company Q4 2021
28 Jan MTN Nigeria Q4 2021
28 Jan Charter Communications Q4
31 Jan NEC fiscal Q3
31 Jan KPN Q4 2021
31 Jan Cirrus Logic Q3
31 Jan NXP Semiconductors Q4 2021
31 Jan Harmonic Q4
01 Feb Tele2 Q4
01 Feb A10 Networks Q4
01 Feb Vantage Towers fiscal Q3
01 Feb Vodacom fiscal Q3
01 Feb EA fiscal Q3
01 Feb Alphabet Q4 2021
01 Feb AudioCodes Q4 2021
01 Feb Tele2 Q4 2021
02 Feb Qualcomm fiscal Q1
02 Feb Vodafone fiscal Q3
02 Feb Telenor Q4 2021
::: More Calendar Items