0
Broadband

Norvestor fund buys 75% of integrator NetNordic

Tuesday 27 June 2017 | 13:18 CET | News
Scandinavian systems integrator NetNordic said that Norvestor VII, a fund managed by Norvestor Equity is to acquire approximately 75 percent of its shares, leaving NetNordic management and staff with the other 25 percent. NetNordic supplies Unified Communication (UC), network security and management, Wi-Fi and integration services and partners include Juniper, Huawei, Nokia, Microsoft, Mitel, Palo Alto, Arbor and Avaya. Christian Sontum, partner at Norvestor Equity and chairman-designate at NetNordic Holding, said the market fundamentals give it growth opportunities, and Norvestor aims to

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed / IT
Companies: NetNordic
Countries: Scandinavia
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

NetNordic lifts FY revenue to NOK 1 bln

Published 12 Feb 2018 12:41 CET | Scandinavia
Scandinavian systems integrator NetNordic says 2017 was a record year, when it reached the milestone of NOK 1 billion in revenue. ...

NetNordic wins deal to upgrade Lulea network Lunet to gigabit speed

Published 03 Oct 2017 12:27 CET | Sweden
NetNordic has won a contract worth several million kronor to upgrade the Lulea metropolitan network Lunet to gigabit speed. The ...

NetNordic acquires Intelecom

Published 07 Jul 2017 11:47 CET | Norway
Scandinavian systems integrator NetNordic said it is acquiring Intelecom, a provider of cloud-based and customer site ...

NetNordic brings out UC Flex cloud service

Published 10 May 2017 13:02 CET | Sweden
NetNordic said it has brought out a cloud unified communications service called UC Flex, which it claims is one of the most ...

NetNordic offers firewall based in Palo Alto Networks tech

Published 22 Mar 2017 12:58 CET | Scandinavia
Scandinavian systems integrator NetNordic said it is now offering NetNordic Office Protect, based on technology from Palo Alto ...

NetNordic acquires Mobile Intelligence Group

Published 01 Mar 2017 13:22 CET | Norway
Systems integrator NetNordic said it has agreed to take over all the shares in Mobile Intelligence Group AS (MIG) from 03 March. ...

Telia buys Norwegian B2B operator Phonero for NOK 2.3 bln

Published 07 Nov 2016 11:41 CET | Norway
Telia Company said it has acquired Norwegian firm Phonero at an enterprise value of NOK 2.3 billion million on a cash and ...

Microsoft, Agder Energi, Powel team up on intelligent grid

Published 06 Oct 2016 11:36 CET | Norway
Norwegian power company Agder Energi, Microsoft and Norway-based software company Powel partnered to launch a pilot project whose ...

Aptilo to acquire Service Factory

Published 04 Jan 2011 12:33 CET | World
Wireless service management provider Aptilo Networks has signed an agreement to acquire Service Factory, a Birdstep Technology ...