0
Broadband

OVHcloud confirms plan to list on Euronext Paris, reports FY revenues of EUR 632 mln

Tuesday 15 June 2021 | 10:33 CET | News
OVHcloud said that it is moving ahead with its plan to list on Euronext Paris, confirming the news of a potential IPO that had emerged in March. Founder Octave Klaba and his family currently hold an 80 percent stake in the business, with investors KKR and Towerbrook owning the remaining 20 percent. The current owner will retain a majority of OVHcloud's shares following the listing, which will take place subject to market conditions and the necessary 'visa' from the French financial market authority (AMF).

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Internet
Companies: OVHcloud
Countries: France
::: add a comment

Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

OVHcloud guides for double-digit revenue growth as data centre fire dents FY results

Published 17 Nov 2021 09:21 CET | World
France-based cloud provider OVHcloud generated revenues of EUR 663 million for the fiscal year that ended on 31 August. The ...

OVHCloud to make stock market debut on 15 October

Published 05 Oct 2021 10:34 CET | France
OVHcloud has announced more details of its planned listing on Euronext Paris, following the release of an IPO registration ...

OVHcloud aims to raise up to EUR 400 mln in IPO

Published 20 Sep 2021 10:29 CET | France
France-based cloud provider OVHcloud has completed another step in the process for a potential listing in Paris. The company said ...

Cegid partners with OVHcloud to host Talentsoft offering in Europe

Published 16 Sep 2021 16:22 CET | Europe
OVHcloud announced a new partnership under its Open Trusted Cloud programme, aimed at software as a service (SaaS) and platform ...

OVHcloud acquires content security specialist BuyDRM

Published 26 Jul 2021 12:22 CET | World
OVHcloud has announced the acquisition of US-based company BuyDRM, the developer of a cryptographic platform that counts many top ...

OVHcloud expands product catalogue with Aiven's managed database services

Published 14 Jul 2021 10:12 CET | Europe
The Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) offering of Helsinki-based start-up Aiven is to be available on OVHcloud infrastructure. This ...

OVHcloud teams up with Platform.sh to launch new offering for web developers

Published 22 Jun 2021 12:57 CET | Europe
OVHcloud has introduced a new service for European customers in collaboration with Platform.sh, a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) ...

French govt presents new initiatives under national cloud strategy

Published 18 May 2021 09:21 CET | France
The French government announced a national programme to help the public and private sectors in their digital transformation, by ...

Thales hosts Citadel Team encrypted messaging app in OVHcloud's French data centres

Published 30 Apr 2021 17:24 CET | France
Thales announced a new hosting partner for its Citadel Team communication service, which is used by over a third of CAC 40 ...

OVHcloud offers MongoDB-as-a-Service to European clients

Published 28 Apr 2021 10:27 CET | Europe
OVHcloud has announced a collaboration with the software company behind cloud-native database platform MongoDB. This will make ...

OVHcloud targets large businesses with new Bare Metal dedicated servers

Published 09 Apr 2021 09:50 CET | World
OVHcloud has expanded its product portfolio with the launch of two new Bare Metal server ranges, Scale and High-Grade, aimed at ...

OVHcloud starts preparing for potential IPO

Published 09 Mar 2021 08:37 CET | World
France-based cloud provider OVHcloud has begun the process for a potential listing in Paris, reports Reuters citing a ...