0
Wireless

Republica Movil introduces rollover data and minutes option

Thursday 7 February 2019 | 12:08 CET | News
Spanish MVNO Republica Movil, an Orange Spain brand, has become the latest operator to launch a rollover data and voice minutes offer, albeit for prepay customers alone. The option needs to be activated manually and the accumulated data and minutes are only available for consumption once 80 percent of a subscriber's current bundle has been used up. In other words, the remaining 20 percent of data is rolled over to the next month while customers can also double their voice minutes if they haven't made any calls.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Orange Spain / Republica Movil
Countries: Spain
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Republica Movil simplifies offer to compete with rival MVNOs

Published 17 Jun 2019 16:14 CET | Spain
Spanish MVNO Republica Movil, an Orange Spain brand, has again revamped its portfolio of tariffs in an attempt to better compete ...

Republica Movil revamps two more mobile plans

Published 01 Feb 2019 09:17 CET | Spain
Spanish MVNO Republica Movil has continued refreshing its tariff portfolio to better compete with Masmovil's brands after being ...

Spanish MVNO Republica Movil simplifies offer following Orange buy

Published 17 Dec 2018 10:30 CET | Spain
Other plans include 150 minutes plus 6GB of data for EUR 8, and 10GB for EUR 13. Plans with unlimited calls include 3GB for EUR, ...

Spanish MVNO Republica Movil gives away festive 10GB data bonus

Published 03 Dec 2018 11:15 CET | Spain
Spanish MVNO Republica Movil has announced its first offer since being acquired by Orange Spain last month, giving away 10GB of ...

Orange Spain acquires MVNO Republica Movil, adds 130,000 clients

Published 08 Nov 2018 14:47 CET | Spain
Orange Spain has acquired 100 percent of MVNO Republica Movil for an undisclosed figure, promising to maintain the brand and its ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

23 Apr Telia Q1 2021
25 Apr Vodafone Qatar Q1 2021
26 Apr SBA Communications Q1 2021
27 Apr Alphabet Q1 2021
27 Apr Siminn Q1 2021
27 Apr Juniper Networks Q1 2021
27 Apr Sequans Q1 2021
27 Apr Corning Q1 2021
27 Apr Calix Q1 2021
27 Apr AudioCodes Q1 2021
27 Apr Mediaset FY results
27 Apr A10 Networks Q1 2021
27 Apr Microsoft fiscal Q3
27 Apr F5 Networks fiscal Q2
27 Apr A1 Telekom Austria Q1 2021
27 Apr America Movil Q1 2021
28 Apr Yandex Q1 2021
28 Apr SK hynix Q1
28 Apr Apple fiscal Q2
28 Apr MaxLinear Q1
28 Apr Oooredoo Q1 2021
28 Apr Verimatrix Q1
28 Apr Altice USA Q1 2021
28 Apr Extreme Networks fiscal Q3
28 Apr ZTE Q1 2021
28 Apr Ribbon Communications Q1 2021
28 Apr Mediatek Q1 2021
28 Apr Qualcomm fiscal Q2
28 Apr Bharti Airtel fiscal Q4
28 Apr Samsung 'Galaxy Unpacked' event
::: More Calendar Items