0
Broadband

Spain e-commerce revenues hit EUR 39 bln in 2018

Friday 12 July 2019 | 15:27 CET | News
E-commerce transactions within Spain itself accounted for 52.7 percent of the total sales, with the remaining 47.3 percent corresponding to purchases made by Spanish buyers on foreign sites, where sales exceeded domestic purchases by value, generating a deficit of EUR 2.65 billion over the quarter.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: CNMC
Countries: Spain
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Spanish e-commerce revenues hit EUR 12 bln in Q2 on tourism boost

Published 03 Jan 2020 15:10 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain soared by 28.6 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2019 to reach EUR 11.99 billion, ...

Spanish buyers spent over EUR 1,900 online in 2018 - study

Published 27 Nov 2019 15:34 CET | Spain
The Spanish e-commerce market grew by a record 32.4 percent year on year to EUR 41.5 billion in 2018, some EUR 10 billion more ...

Spanish e-commerce revenues up 22% to EUR 11 bln in Q1

Published 04 Oct 2019 16:09 CET | Spain
Spanish online sellers accounted for 52.1 percent of the revenues of the period, with the remainder going to foreign websites. ...

Spain e-commerce revenues top EUR 10 bln in Q3

Published 05 Apr 2019 10:32 CET | Spain
E-commerce revenues in Spain grew 29.9 percent year-on-year in the third quarter of 2018 to reach EUR 10.12 billion, the first ...

Spain e-commerce grows 27% to EUR 9.3 bln in Q2

Published 04 Jan 2019 11:07 CET | Spain
E-commerce in Spain grew 27.2 percent year-on-year in the second quarter of 2018 to EUR 9.33 billion, according to the latest ...

Nearly half of online Spaniards bought goods online in H1

Published 07 Dec 2018 13:59 CET | Spain
The proportion of Spanish internet users who acquired goods online soared to 44.5 percent in the first 6 months of 2018, some 20 ...

Spanish internet shoppers spent EUR 1,366 each in 2017 - study

Published 22 Nov 2018 11:41 CET | Spain
The Spanish e-commerce market surged by 23.6 percent year on year to EUR 31.4 billion in 2017, according to the latest data ...

Spanish online spend up another 33% to EUR 8.97 bln in Q1

Published 05 Oct 2018 09:46 CET | Spain
The Spanish e-commerce market surged by 32.8 percent year on year to EUR 8.97 billion in the first quarter of 2018, according to ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

26 Jan Cisco Live
27 Jan Sprint fiscal Q3
27 Jan Juniper Networks Q4 2019
27 Jan F5 Networks fiscal Q1
28 Jan Calix Q4 2019
28 Jan AudioCodes Q4 2019
28 Jan Airtel Africa fiscal Q3
28 Jan Dtac Q4 2019
28 Jan CEM in Telecoms Global Summit
29 Jan Telia Q4 2019
29 Jan AT&T Q4 2019
29 Jan Mellanox Q4 2019
29 Jan Limelight Networks Q4 2019
29 Jan Cirrus Logic fiscal Q3
29 Jan Telenor Q4 2019
29 Jan Facebook Q4 2019
29 Jan Extreme Networks fiscal Q2
29 Jan KPN Q4 2019
29 Jan Elisa Q4 results
29 Jan Qorvo fiscal Q3
29 Jan Microsoft fiscal Q2
29 Jan European 5G Conference
30 Jan BT fiscal Q3
30 Jan NTT Docomo fiscal Q3
30 Jan Amazon Q4 2019
30 Jan Verizon Q4 2019
30 Jan Samsung Electronics Q4 2019
30 Jan FCC meeting
30 Jan The Things Conference
31 Jan KDDI fiscal Q3
::: More Calendar Items