0
IT

StarHub completes Strateq acquisition

Thursday 30 July 2020 | 17:06 CET | News
StarHub, via its indirect subsidiary in Malaysia, Taman Kenyir, has acquired an aggregate of 27.96 million ordinary shares and 7 million redeemable preference share in the capital of Strateq, representing 88.28 percent of Strateq's shares. Tan Seng Kit (TSK) transferred the remaining 3.71 million ordinary shares in the capital of Strateq, representing the remaining 11.72 percent of Strateq shares.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: IT
Companies: StarHub
Countries: Malaysia
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

StarHub's Q2 service revenue drops 15% on COVID-19 impact, profit also declines

Published 07 Aug 2020 08:44 CET | Singapore
Singapore operator StarHub posted a net profit of SGD 37.3 million for the second quarter of 2020, which represents a decline of ...

StarHub CEO to retire in October

Published 28 Jul 2020 07:06 CET | Singapore
Singapore operator StarHub has announced that its CEO Peter Kaliaropoulos will retire and step down from his position as CEO, ...

StarHub unveils family entertainment TV content line-up

Published 15 Jul 2020 10:35 CET | Singapore
StarHub has introduced its line-up of family content, which includes TV series, cartoons to educational programmes. The StarHub ...

StarHub releases new senior-friendly mobile plans

Published 29 Jun 2020 10:36 CET | Singapore
Singapore's StarHub launched four mobile plans from as low as SGD 8 monthly, in support of Singapore's Seniors Go Digital ...

Singtel, StarHub-M1 secure 5G licenses in Singapore

Published 30 Apr 2020 05:46 CET | Singapore
Singapore's Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) has announced that Singtel and a joint venture consortium comprising ...

StarHub buys 88% stake in Malaysia ICT company Strateq for SGD 82 mln

Published 12 Mar 2020 07:50 CET | Malaysia
Singapore operator StarHub has agreed to acquire a stake in Strateq, a Malaysian data-driven business services and information ...