Telkom Indonesia, SingTel appoint Telkomsel president, network director

Tuesday 14 January 2020 | 07:37 CET | News
Indonesian state-owned telecom operator Telkom Indonesia and Singapore operator SingTel have appointed Setyanto Hantoro as president of their mobile subsidiary Telkomsel. Additionally, Venusia Papasi has been named Telkomsel's network director. Telkom Indonesia owns a 65 percent stake in Telkomsel, while Singtel has the remaining 35 percent stake in the Indonesian mobile operator.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.


Already registered?

Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: SingTel / Telkom / Telkomsel
Countries: Indonesia
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Indonesian govt appoints Bukalapak's Rasyid as director of Telkom

Published 25 Jun 2020 11:43 CET | Indonesia
Indonesia's State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) Ministry has appointed Fajrin Rasyid as director of state-owned operator ...

Telkom Indonesia, FastForward.ai enter MOU deal

Published 09 Apr 2020 11:04 CET | Indonesia
US startup FastForward.ai entered a memorandum of understanding with Telkom Indonesia to explore and pilot FastForward.ai's SaaS ...

Microsoft, Telkomsel enter edge computing partnership

Published 03 Mar 2020 11:55 CET | Indonesia
Microsoft and Telkomsel entered a strategic partnership to implement the latest technologies that will enable outlying regions in ...

Protelindo completes 1,000 tower acquisition with 1,900 new tenancies from Indosat Ooredoo

Published 02 Dec 2019 07:54 CET | Indonesia
Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Protelindo) reports it has completed the acquisition of 1,000 towers from Indosat Ooredoo, ...

Telkom's 9-month revenue climbs 3.5% on data, internet, IT business growth

Published 01 Nov 2019 09:42 CET | Indonesia
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) posted total revenues of IRD 102.6 trillion in the first nine months of 2019, which represents ...

Singtel's quarterly revenue grows 2%, profits under pressure from Asian associates

Published 15 May 2019 08:02 CET | Singapore
Singapore operator Singtel saw its revenue increase by 2 percent year-on-year to SGD 4.34 billion in the fiscal fourth quarter ...

Telkom to enter Macau, Taiwan in Q1 2014

Published 22 Dec 2013 23:45 CET | Indonesia
Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) plans to provide services in Macau and Taiwan from early next year. The company plans to enter ...

Telkom will not sell Telkomsel shares

Published 29 Nov 2013 01:30 CET | Indonesia
Indonesian communications carrier Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) has clarified it has no plans to sell shares in its mobile ...

Telkom: SingTel willing to sell Telkomsel stake

Published 07 Oct 2011 01:16 CET | Indonesia
Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) is willing to sell its 35 percent stake in Telkomsel back to Indonesian communications ...

Indonesian govt backs plan to buy back Telkomsel shares

Published 18 Jul 2011 03:19 CET | Indonesia
The Indonesian government supports the plan by state-owned telecommunications firm Telkom to buy SingTel's shares in Telkomsel. ...

Telkom aims to buy back Telkomsel shares from SingTel

Published 20 May 2011 05:01 CET | Indonesia
Indonesian telecommunications firm Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom) is planning to buy back shares owned by SingTel in its ...