0
Broadband

TIM Brasil agrees to sell 51% of FiberCo to IHS

Monday 10 May 2021 | 10:49 CET | News
TIM Brasil approved an agreement with IHS Fiber Brasil to acquire an equity stake in FiberCo, a vehicle established by the operator to group its fibre network assets and infrastructure services. TIM will sell 51 percent of FiberCo's share capital to IHS, and the remaining 49 percent will remain under the company's control.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Categories: Fixed
Companies: TIM Brasil
Countries: Brazil
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

Fibre


Add comment

Please login or register to leave a comment.

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

TIM Brasil, IHS complete FiberCo joint venture

Published 17 Nov 2021 16:26 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil has completed its acquisition of an equity stake in FiberCo, a vehicle established by the operator to group its fibre ...

Anatel approves TIM Brasil FTTH network venture

Published 27 Oct 2021 15:36 CET | Brazil
Brazil's National Telecommunications Agency (Anatel) approved the deal between TIM Brasil and IHS Group for the setting up of a ...

TIM Brasil Q1 revenues up 3% to BRL 4.3 billion

Published 10 May 2021 10:53 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil reported first quarter-net revenues of BRL 4.34 billion, up 3 percent year-on-year. Mobile services revenues rose 2.8 ...

TIM Brasil uses solar energy to bring 4G to regions with difficult access

Published 14 Apr 2021 14:38 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil is using off-grid sites to expand 4G connectivity in places of difficult access and without available electric power. ...

TIM Brasil enters exclusive talks with IHS on stake in FiberCo

Published 05 Mar 2021 10:19 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil announced an exclusivity agreement, effective until 24 March, with IHS Brasil Participacoes for the acquisition of an ...

TIM Brasil receives four bids for FiberCo

Published 02 Mar 2021 11:27 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil said it received four formal bids for its fibre infrastructure company FiberCo and expects to sign a deal with a new ...

TIM Brasil expects partnership on fibre company by end-Q1

Published 12 Feb 2021 09:13 CET | Brazil
TIM Brasil expects to sign a partnership agreement for its fibre-optic network by the end of the first quarter of 2021, CEO ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

28 Jan Telia Lithuania Q4 2021
28 Jan Telia Company Q4 2021
28 Jan MTN Nigeria Q4 2021
28 Jan SK Hynix Q4
28 Jan Charter Communications Q4
31 Jan KPN Q4 2021
31 Jan NEC fiscal Q3
31 Jan Cirrus Logic Q3
31 Jan NXP Semiconductors Q4 2021
31 Jan Harmonic Q4
01 Feb Tele2 Q4
01 Feb Vantage Towers fiscal Q3
01 Feb Vodacom fiscal Q3
01 Feb A10 Networks Q4
01 Feb EA fiscal Q3
01 Feb Alphabet Q4 2021
01 Feb Tele2 Q4 2021
01 Feb AudioCodes Q4 2021
02 Feb Softbank fiscal Q3
02 Feb Meta Q4 2021
02 Feb Spotify Q4 2021
02 Feb Maxlinear Q4 2021
02 Feb Cognizant Q4 2021
02 Feb 8x8 Q3
02 Feb Aviat Networks fiscal Q2
02 Feb Sony fiscal Q2
02 Feb Netgear Q4 2021
02 Feb Qorvo fiscal Q3
02 Feb T-Mobile US Q4
02 Feb A10 Networks Investor Day
::: More Calendar Items