Tinkoff Bank acquires payment system Cloudpayments

Tuesday 13 March 2018 | 16:20 CET | News

Tinkoff Bank has acquired a 55 percent stake in the payment system Cloudpayments, reports Tdaily. The bank paid RUB 290 million for the stake.

The bank first acquired a 46 percent stake in Cloudpayments, and the stake was later raised to 55 percent. Tinkoff Bank has also a right to acquire the remaining 45 percent of shares in the payment system within two years.      

Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

::: add a comment