0
Broadband

United Internet buys rest of ProfitBricks

Friday 28 July 2017 | 09:38 CET | News
Always wanted to know everything about the Dutch Telecoms market? Then the online Masterclass Introduction Dutch Telecom market is for you! Please enroll here!
United Internet announced an agreement to acquire all of ProfitBricks, a cloud hosting specialist. United Internet already owns 44.42 percent of the company, after first acquiring a stake in 2010. It will buy the remaining 55.58 percent of shares from the other shareholders for an undisclosed amount. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Fixed
Companies: 1&1 / ProfitBricks / United Internet
Countries: Germany
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

1&1 rebrands hosting business as 1&1 Ionos after Profitbricks integration

Published 29 Oct 2018 17:04 CET | Europe
1&1 Internet has renamed its hosting business 1&1 Ionos. This follows the integration of German cloud infrastructure provider ...

United Internet sees sales, EBITDA rise in Q3 after acquisitions

Published 14 Nov 2017 12:22 CET | Germany
Germany's United Internet posted improvements in third-quarter results, driven by recent acquisitions. Sales increased 11.3 ...

United Internet acquires 30% stake in cloud hosting start-up

Published 03 Nov 2010 12:12 CET | Germany
Germany-based internet services provider United Internet has acquired a 30percent stake in German cloud hosting start-up ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

23 Oct Orange Belgium Q3 2020
23 Oct Doro Q3 2020
23 Oct Airtel Africa H1 results
26 Oct Harmonic Q3 2020
26 Oct Alphabet Q3 2020
26 Oct Twilio Q3 2020
26 Oct CCW Europe 2020
27 Oct Akamai Technologies Q3 2020
27 Oct Megacable Q3 2020
27 Oct Microsoft fiscal Q1
27 Oct A10 Networks Q3 2020
27 Oct Juniper Networks Q3 2020
27 Oct Siminn Q3 2020
27 Oct Telefonica Brasil Q3 2020
27 Oct Sequans Communications Q3 2020
28 Oct 8x8 fiscal Q2
28 Oct Ooredoo Q3 2020
28 Oct Telefonica Deutschland Q3 2020
28 Oct Equinix Q3 2020
28 Oct ZTE Q3 2020
28 Oct Belden Q3 2020
28 Oct Extreme Networks fiscal Q1
28 Oct KPN Q3 2020
28 Oct Telecoms World Asia 2020
28 Oct Cognizant Q3 2020
29 Oct Facebook Q3 2020
29 Oct Telefonica Q3 2020
29 Oct Digital Realty Q3 2020
29 Oct HKBN FY results
29 Oct NTT Docomo fiscal Q2
::: More Calendar Items