0
Wireless

Vodafone Greece, Wind Hellas complete combination of tower assets

Tuesday 22 December 2020 | 15:07 CET | News
Vodafone has completed the combination of the tower infrastructure assets of Vodafone Greece with those of Wind Hellas. The combined entity, Vantage Towers Greece, is the largest tower infrastructure company in Greece. Vodafone will own 62 percent of Vantage Towers Greece, while Crystal Almond, the controlling shareholder of Wind Hellas, will own the remaining 38 percent. 

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Mobile & Wireless
Companies: Vodafone Greece / Wind Hellas
Countries: Greece
::: add a comment

Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Vantage Towers reports 9-month revenue of EUR 723 million, with 1,400 tenancies added

Published 15 Feb 2021 11:10 CET | Europe
European tower infrastructure operator Vantage Towers, a Vodafone Group company, has increased its portfolio to around 82,000 ...

Vantage Towers nominates remaining Supervisory Board members

Published 28 Jan 2021 11:12 CET | Europe
Vantage Towers, European tower infrastructure operator, has nominated the remaining members of its Supervisory Board. The ...

Vodafone Greece activates 5G network

Published 11 Jan 2021 11:11 CET | Greece
Vodafone Greece has activated its 5G network. With the first sites covering parts of Athens and Thessaloniki, the Vodafone Giga ...

Vodafone UK transfers 50% stake in Cornerstone to Vantage Towers

Published 11 Jan 2021 11:03 CET | United Kingdom
Vodafone UK and Telefonica UK (O2) have announced the commercialisation of their 50/50 tower company Cornerstone ...

Vodafone, Wind Hellas secure approval for network-sharing deal

Published 13 Nov 2020 09:53 CET | Greece
Greek telecom authority EETT has issued its approval for the network-sharing deal between Vodafone Greece and Wind Hellas. The ...

Vodafone Greece, Wind Hellas agree to merge tower assets

Published 24 Jul 2020 11:38 CET | Greece
Vodafone Greece announced an agreement with Crystal Almond, the controlling shareholder of Wind Hellas, to merge their tower ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

20 Apr Grameenphone Q1 2021
20 Apr Netflix Q1 2021
20 Apr Atos Q1 2021
20 Apr Iridium Communications Q1 2021
20 Apr Apple 'Spring Loaded' event
21 Apr Elisa Q1 2021
21 Apr HKBN H1 results
21 Apr Crown Castle Q1 2021
21 Apr Netgear Q1 2021
21 Apr Orange Belgium Q1 2021
21 Apr Verizon Q1 2021
21 Apr Rogers Communications Q1 2021
21 Apr Comcast Q1 2021
21 Apr Ericsson Q1 2021
21 Apr Vivendi Q1 2021
21 Apr Proximus AGM
22 Apr Tele2 Q1 2021
22 Apr AT&T Q1 2021
22 Apr Orange Q1 2021
22 Apr VeriSign Q1 2021
22 Apr Nordic Entertainment (NENT) Q1
22 Apr Intel Q1 2021
22 Apr Snap Q1 2021
22 Apr FCC meeting
23 Apr Telia Q1 2021
25 Apr Vodafone Qatar Q1 2021
26 Apr SBA Communications Q1 2021
27 Apr A10 Networks Q1 2021
27 Apr AudioCodes Q1 2021
27 Apr Mediaset FY results
::: More Calendar Items