0
Broadband

Orange creates 51:49 JV with Groupama to offer home surveillance services in France

Wednesday 16 January 2019 | 11:15 CET | News
Orange and insurance group Groupama have joined forces to set up Protectline, a simplified joint stock company operating in the French home surveillance market. Orange owns 51 percent of Protectline's capital while Groupama holds the remaining 49 percent.

Thank you for visiting Telecompaper

We hope you've enjoyed your free articles. Sign up below to get access to the rest of this article and all the telecom news you need.

  • Register free and gain access to even more articles from Telecompaper. Register here
  • Subscribe and get unlimited access to Telecompaper’s full coverage, with a customised choice of news, commentary, research and alerts.

Subscriptions

Already registered?



Free Headlines in your E-mail

Every day we send out a free e-mail with the most important headlines of the last 24 hours.

Subscribe now

Categories: Internet
Companies: Orange / Orange France
Countries: France
::: add a comment
This article is part of dossier

IoT


Add comment

We welcome comments that add value to the discussion. We attempt to block comments that use offensive language or appear to be spam, and our editors frequently review the comments to ensure they are appropriate. If you see a comment that you believe is inappropriate to the discussion, you can bring it to our attention by using the report abuse links. As the comments are written and submitted by visitors of the Telecompaper website, they in no way represent the opinion of Telecompaper.


Related

Orange chooses ULE standard for new Connected Home service in France

Published 26 Feb 2019 10:47 CET | France
Orange has become a member of the ULE Alliance and has chosen the ULE protocol for its new Connected Home service, which will be ...

Orange to introduce cloud-based PC-on-a-stick service in France

Published 19 Feb 2019 11:04 CET | France
Orange will soon offer its business and residential customers in France a cloud-based service to access PC content on any screen ...

Orange starts marketing home surveillance service in France

Published 12 Feb 2019 10:54 CET | France
Orange has begun offering the home surveillance service that it unveiled in January, when it announced the Protectline joint ...

Orange Bank starts 2019 with 200,000 customers

Published 23 Jan 2019 11:27 CET | France
Orange Bank has a French customer base of just over 200,000 accounts, reports Les Echos. This is well behind the company's ...

Last week in telecoms: BT and Euskaltel focus of M&A rumours, while new entrants spook the markets

Published 21 Jan 2019 07:00 CET | Europe
There was a good deal of M&A news last week. It helped push the TP Stock Index European Telecoms up by 0.8 percent, still behind ...

Orange Bank to charge EUR 7.99 a month for new Visa Premium card

Published 09 Jan 2019 13:01 CET | France
French customers with an Orange Bank account will soon have the choice to opt for a paid-for payment card with a monthly charge ...

Orange to launch Djingo speaker with Alexa support by spring, alongside new smart home, security services

Published 12 Dec 2018 14:55 CET | Europe
Orange presented a range of new products and services at its annual Hello Show on 12 December. The event was also the opportunity ...

European smart home industry sees boost from growing smart speaker take-up

Published 16 Nov 2018 14:37 CET | France
More and more manufacturers are adding IoT connectivity to their products, allowing products to be monitored for the first ...





Calendar   /   Industry Events

25 Aug VMworld 2019 US
26 Aug Amaysim FY results
26 Aug Chrous FY results
26 Aug Bezeq Q2 2019
27 Aug Partner Communications Q2 2019
27 Aug Ooma Q2 2019
27 Aug MNF Group FY results
27 Aug ZTE H1 results
27 Aug Hewlett Packard Enterprise fiscal Q3
27 Aug Aviat Networks fiscal Q4
27 Aug Tamedia H1 2019
27 Aug Connected Health Summit
29 Aug Dell Technologies fiscal Q2
29 Aug SeaChange fiscal Q2
29 Aug Bouygues Telecom Q2 2019
29 Aug Marvell Technology fiscal Q2
29 Aug Cyfrowy Polsat Q2 2019
29 Aug Tech Data fiscal Q2
29 Aug Axiata Q2 2019
29 Aug Tele Columbus AGM
30 Aug 5G Leadership Summit 2019
30 Aug Telekom Slovenije AGM
::: More Calendar Items